• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AD] PlayDaco Premium MuOnline (unique eX Season 8 build | stable 24/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Due to lack of time for the ad campaign, we postpone the launch of the server to July 10th, this is the final date of our server launch. With this transfer we will get more time for advertising to attract new players. In addition to the advertising, we will also have time to prepare a new patch, which will be released within a couple of days immediately after server launch. We want to make your experience enjoyable and smooth as much as it can be!

Besides of above, we plan to launch a couple of competitions for you with the opportunity to win some W Coins for start!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
5 days left before the opening of esseya!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 days left! Don't forget about BEGINNER'S STARTING BONUS!

Cyto - [AD] PlayDaco Premium MuOnline (unique eX Season 8 build | stable 24/7) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice server, without webshop and f.o items? if no f.o, only items hunting will be great server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can we earn credits? or this is for donator only -_-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice server, without webshop and f.o items? if no f.o, only items hunting will be great server!

this server is pay 2 win ... you need donation to get FO or you can vote one year to get one FO Item (in game u cant receive FO - drop max 2 exe opt ). you can sell in market something for credits but it is imposible cuz donators will have all good items from drop not you .

Good Luck .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this server is pay 2 win ... you need donation to get FO or you can vote one year to get one FO Item (in game u cant receive FO - drop max 2 exe opt ). you can sell in market something for credits but it is imposible cuz donators will have all good items from drop not you .

Good Luck .

Erm, are you a hater or different server admin? Why are you talking about things you don't even have a clue about? Donating is intended to support the server, all the game features including FO items are achievable without it. And it really even doesn't matter if you have FO or not, because the main concept of the new system is hidden in character builds, rather than in items. And there are lot of ways how to earn W Coins, so it shouldn't be a problem either. Everything comes with desire and ambitions.

P.S. Less than 2 days remaining! Be the first to grind in the world of PlayDaco MU Online!

Reaction score
Erm, are you a hater or different server admin? Why are you talking about things you don't even have a clue about? Donating is intended to support the server, all the game features including FO items are achievable without it. And it really even doesn't matter if you have FO or not, because the main concept of the new system is hidden in character builds, rather than in items. And there are lot of ways how to earn W Coins, so it shouldn't be a problem either. Everything comes with desire and ambitions.

P.S. Less than 2 days remaining! Be the first to grind in the world of PlayDaco MU Online!

What do you mean "Be the first to grind in the world of PlayDaco Mu Online?" Your server isn't even up? Because if that's the case it goes to Upcoming Servers ....

Also why are you posting server information, change logs, when you are not the thread owner?

Yup, server is offline. Off you go to Upcoming Servers until 10th July.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I played on your server and I know this " lot ways to earn W coins " - Its all for donators like if you first you will receive bonus .

Donating is intended to support the server if we can earn same without donating , but on your server it is impossible ... yes I can vote for server one year to earn one FO Item - it is ridiculous .

I understand it is your job to make good opinion about server , but the fact is the fact! This server is pay 2 win .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I played on your server and I know this " lot ways to earn W coins " - Its all for donators like if you first you will receive bonus .

Donating is intended to support the server if we can earn same without donating , but on your server it is impossible ... yes I can vote for server one year to earn one FO Item - it is ridiculous .

I understand it is your job to make good opinion about server , but the fact is the fact! This server is pay 2 win .

It seems you don't see anything past "voting" as a way for gaining income, well, it's not my job to try to make you change your opinion.

Also why are you posting server information, change logs, when you are not the thread owner?

Because it is not a server managed by 1 person, that is in case of 90% of servers, there's a qualified team behind it, so being a member of that team, I am rightful to do that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server made only for money, F.O donations from 1st day ahahhaa, nice server b0yz.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Should i expect friends there ? we planing play

Reaction score
It seems you don't see anything past "voting" as a way for gaining income, well, it's not my job to try to make you change your opinion.

Because it is not a server managed by 1 person, that is in case of 90% of servers, there's a qualified team behind it, so being a member of that team, I am rightful to do that.

You are rightful to read the section rules. Particularly section 7. If you haven't until now, go check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back