• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My community is scattered between two nations currently so we don't have enough people to test guild functions, but party functions work as they should.

My team and I are developing a english private server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eu publiquei no seu mural, se possível entre em contato comigo fazendo favor. vou deixar meus contatos no pv

SUCESSO
rafinhadrosa332 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Depois de dedicar duas semanas a este projeto, compilei e criei com sucesso uma nova revisão. Agora, meu foco muda para corrigir quaisquer bugs. Obrigado a todos pelo apoio até agora

View attachment 259171
Como você conseguiu resolver o problema da falta de conexão no país?
Eu publiquei no seu mural , se possivel entre em contato comigo fazendo favor. vou deixa meus contatos no pv

SUCESSSSSSSS
rafinhadrosa332 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

After dedicating two weeks to this project, I've successfully compiled and created a new revision. Now, my focus shifts to fixing any bugs. Thanks to everyone for their support thus far

View attachment 259171
How did you manage to solve the problem of not connecting in the nation?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Como você conseguiu resolver o problema da falta de conexão no país?

How did you manage to solve the problem of not connecting in the nation?
its just configuration of IP, you need 3 different IP, one per nation, thats simple, if you gonna set a online server of this, you gonna need pay for extra IP'S, on local server just use 127.0.0.1 ~ 127.0.0.3 etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its just configuration of IP, you need 3 different IP, one per nation, thats simple, if you gonna set a online server of this, you gonna need pay for extra IP'S, on local server just use 127.0.0.1 ~ 127.0.0.3 etc
I've already done this, but I can't connect to the server, I think it's a problem with the source, can you give me your discord contact?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've already done this, but I can't connect to the server, I think it's a problem with the source, can you give me your discord contact?
this released source, works 100% fine on connecting to other nation, but there is some big issues, such as Guild informations on P152 Procedure, other stuffs are working normally

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Copiei a fonte mas não me consegui conectar ao servidor, percebi que não consigo receber pacotes no recv, você poderia fornecer uma fonte corrigida?
esta fonte divulgada, funciona 100% bem na conexão com outra nação, mas há alguns grandes problemas, como informações da Guilda sobre o Procedimento P152, outros materiais estão funcionando normalmente
Compile the source but I can't connect to the server, I realized that I can't receive packages in the recv, could you provide a corrected source?

1713840446105 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Copiei a fonte mas não me consegui conectar ao servidor, percebi que não consigo receber pacotes no recv, você poderia fornecer uma fonte corrigida?

Compile the source but I can't connect to the server, I realized that I can't receive packages in the recv, could you provide a corrected source?

View attachment 260065
Thats because tha aika_db4 have some errors, check the AikaServer/Logs/ErrorLog.Txt and change some colluns of the database, then you will be able to connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats because tha aika_db4 have some errors, check the AikaServer/Logs/ErrorLog.Txt and change some colluns of the database, then you will be able to connect
I can't change Aikadb columns, I can connect normally with the old release, but not with the new compiled one. It's not an error in the settings, but in the source!

Discord : esmeisa

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can't change Aikadb columns, I can connect normally with the old release, but not with the new compiled one. It's not an error in the settings, but in the source!

Discord : esmeisa
Nop, they changed the collums on this source, for connect using this files you need change some collums on aikadb such datetime to varchar in few tables, the already compiled version its a different story

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nop, they changed the collums on this source, for connect using this files you need change some collums on aikadb such datetime to varchar in few tables, the already compiled version its a different story
Too much complication to run a source! Can you compile normally?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Too much complication to run a source! Can you compile normally?
Not being rude but from what you said here, looks like you didnt have a good knowledge of some basic stuffs of the programming, this files can compile and runs normally, your error on connect its because theres a function calling a value from accounts table that is using BIGINT on database, but on the source its trying get a String, just change the formats on database and you can play normally without error, if you're having problems to discover which collum to change, just change the compilation mode from Release to Debug and run it from the Delphi Compiler, it gonna break on the exactly point at source where you can change on source or change on database :LOL:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Não sendo rude mas pelo que você disse aqui, parece que você não tinha um bom conhecimento de algumas coisas básicas de programação, esses arquivos podem compilar e rodar normalmente, seu erro ao conectar é porque tem uma função chamando um valor da tabela de contas que está usando BIGINT no banco de dados, mas na fonte está tentando pegar uma String, basta alterar os formatos no banco de dados e você pode jogar normalmente sem erros, se estiver tendo problemas para descobrir qual collum alterar, basta alterar o modo de compilação do Release para Debug e executá-lo a partir do compilador Delphi, ele irá quebrar exatamente no ponto na fonte onde você pode alterar na fonte ou alterar no banco de dados:LOL:
Don't need to change anything in the source? only in the mysql database?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit: The problem really is in my source , even though your database still doesn't connect to the server!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Edit: The problem really is in my source , even though your database still doesn't connect to the server!
Isnt the source, you had to add the informations on this database that i send for you, the database dont contain ANY information, so the server didnt open, you need to manually add the nations on the database ...

1713852368438 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums
1713852391821 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

and Others tables too.. just copy from old aika_db4 and copy , the datetime format expected on varchars its 01/01/2001 01:00:10 as example
1713852485227 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Não é a fonte, você teve que adicionar as informações nesse banco de dados que eu envio para você, o banco de dados não contém NENHUMA informação, então o servidor não abriu, você precisa adicionar manualmente as nações no banco de dados...

View attachment 260086View attachment 260087

e outras tabelas também .. basta copiar do antigo aika_db4 e copiar, o formato de data e hora esperado em varchars é 01/01/2001 01:00:10 como exemploView attachment 260088
I have already inserted the data correctly into the Database, but I still cannot connect to the server. I always get this error: WSAEWOULDBLOCK, on recvpacket!

I removed some information from the source, could this be the problem?

1713881405003 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have already inserted the data correctly into the Database, but I still cannot connect to the server. I always get this error: WSAEWOULDBLOCK, on recvpacket!

I removed some information from the source, could this be the problem?

View attachment 260105
My friend... <<<<<HEAD its Commits or Merge from a Control Version like GitHUB for example, the ORIGINAL files released here need some adjusts on files removing some "comments" and these GIT stuff, then it runs normally, if you dont understand the basic of programming/delphi language, first try learn the basic, after that you can try run and fix these files, these files isnt complete, its missing alot of functions that you will need Reverse yourself to fix, and that reverse/sniff part its a really advanced part , so if you're just trying set a lan server and have fun with some friends, go ahead and use these compiled files, but if you wanna use it for a Online Private Server , you will need fix alot of things and learn alot of things related to hosting/configuration/website and etc too, so what is your idea with these files ?

Back