aion 2.7 pts server!!!!!!!

Socius Decennalis
Decennium
Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
23
The main program has been encrypted and cannot be cracked due to insufficient technology. Please have a skilled player crack it and let's have fun together!
 
Last edited:


1782932036414 - aion 2.7 pts server!!!!!!! - RaGEZONE Forums
 
It's very sad that this is Live...
But still, thanks for your files, I hope there will be something interesting in them.
 
You’ll probably need to crack 2, maybe even 3 programs — mainly that machine code check on Server64.exe. They don’t have the original static files backed up, tons of stuff’s missing or tampered with. That’s pretty much all I know, hope it gives you some useful hints. Honestly, messing around on the emulator side is way more fun for me.
 
You’ll probably need to crack 2, maybe even 3 programs — mainly that machine code check on Server64.exe. They don’t have the original static files backed up, tons of stuff’s missing or tampered with. That’s pretty much all I know, hope it gives you some useful hints. Honestly, messing around on the emulator side is way more fun for me.
Missing items can be found within the original client without any major issues,Just need to modify main.exe

Who knows how to fix d3dx9_38.dll in version 1.5? It doesn't read version. dll
 
ahhh ... so the next pserver will spawn now.
-.- dammit.
Nice to have these files, but looks like i can stop now with my emulator files
 
SProtect is not easy to unpack or crack... I've tried a lot ,failed
 
It's very sad that this is Live...
But still, thanks for your files, I hope there will be something interesting in them.
Sad why ? 1% of people downloading this files can do something useful from them, other tiny % will install it locally or play a little on hamachi or similar solutions with their friends. Old Aion era is coming to an end, once ncsoft will release aion2, old aion will be closed in europe probably, same as they did with Taiwan 90% since its already dead, atleast retail aion for sure, classic maybe will survive for a couple of years more.
 
I downloaded it, but I couldn't test it because it was encrypted.
 
Sad why ? 1% of people downloading this files can do something useful from them, other tiny % will install it locally or play a little on hamachi or similar solutions with their friends. Old Aion era is coming to an end, once ncsoft will release aion2, old aion will be closed in europe probably, same as they did with Taiwan 90% since its already dead, atleast retail aion for sure, classic maybe will survive for a couple of years more.
Because the most you can get from here is the location geodata, which was somehow changed, and the bag composition; maybe the skills are still needed. Everything else was in 3.0.

This is a huge help specifically for improving the Java server, I don't argue with that.

P.S. I fully support your vision of the future of the game.
 
Here are some EXE programs from PTS2.7, possibly with a few restrictions. I'm just forwarding them; the files have nothing to do with me.
This is amazing! Do you have the original XML file?
 
Back