• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to... data\static_data\spawns\Npcs and replace with this... Done!

Regarding Tellus the teleporter is not in Reshanta, use this attachment to fix it. Robson sent this to help me a while back when I was playing on his server. Credit goes to Robson ☺️

I have had a lot of problems since I applied the new update from Git Hub. I do not want the new Java admin panel. How do I remove it? I can't play the game at the moment because of this new update. I want the previous update. How can I get it? 😞 😟

Luckily I had the old source in the recycle bin. So everything is back to normal now. I can play, phew :zippy:
add config to switch it off, thnks!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
add config to switch it off, thnks!
I see you have updated the configuration file so that the panel can be turned off. Thank you for that.(y) I certainly don't want this panel as it makes my game extremely laggy and I can't speak to any NPCs when this panel is on.:(

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see you have updated the configuration file so that the panel can be turned off. Thank you for that.(y) I certainly don't want this panel as it makes my game extremely laggy and I can't speak to any NPCs when this panel is on.:(
Thats why we a here and speaking and debugging, it was stupid from my side to put it in run tread)) so thats why it was lagging. i have changed this, and thnks again for report.

Im working now with geodata, to put a config for monon2 geodata builder, so that user just can switched between geos and check witch one is better, and i will parse a new geo just from real client Not Aion that we have here, probably it will be useful to check this geo, will see...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey hey people.

I reversed the pathfinding algorithm from sunbsn. Just drop the contents of attached archive into your source and compile it. I suggest also using my recent mini fix from my previous post and a recent large geodata from sunbsn for best results.

Seems to work without any differences compared to compiled version from "com" archive.

I made it before monono2 update. Guess some adaptation would be needed.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey hey people.

I reversed the pathfinding algorithm from sunbsn. Just drop the contents of attached archive into your source and compile it. I suggest also using my recent mini fix from my previous post and a recent large geodata from sunbsn for best results.

Seems to work without any differences compared to compiled version from "com" archive.

I will implement it for monon2 geo thnks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey hey people.

After testing, it works well. Thank you very much for your hard work.

Reaction score
In this case, which settings should we enable and which should we leave disabled in "geo" to perform the test?"
Code:
# ==========================================
# Geodata config's:

# Enable Geodata (heights and meshes)
# Default: true
gameserver.geodata.enable = true

# Enable canSee checks using geodata.
gameserver.geodata.cansee.enable = true

# Enable fear skill using geodata.
gameserver.geodata.fear.enable = true

# If enabled - during movements npcs will be checking z coordinate based on geo if target is flying
gameserver.geo.npc.move = true

# Enable npc checks aggro target visibility range (canSee)
gameserver.geo.npc.aggro = true

# Enable geo materials using skills
# Default: false
gameserver.geo.materials.enable = false

# Show collision zone name and skill id for GMs
gameserver.geo.materials.showdetails = false

# Enable geodata shields, for test purpose
gameserver.geo.shields.enable = false

# Enable geodata doors, for test purpose
gameserver.geo.doors.enable = false

# Enable object factory for geo primitives
gameserver.geodata.objectfactory.enabled = true

All done to svn, you may use geo which one you like, i have checked monono2 geo working well, but need more detail check, artifacts and so on) engine not ideal)
There was a small error here. ^^``
Code:
13:24:13.979 INFO [main]: - Loading: mygs.properties
13:24:13.979 INFO [main]: - No override properties found
13:24:14.026 ERROR[main]: - Can't transform field GEO_MONONO2_IN_USE of class class com.aionemu.gameserver.configs.main.GeoDataConfig
13:24:14.026 ERROR[main]: - Can't load gameserver configuration:
java.lang.RuntimeException: null
        at com.aionemu.commons.configuration.ConfigurableProcessor.processField(ConfigurableProcessor.java:154) ~[al-commons.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.commons.configuration.ConfigurableProcessor.processFields(ConfigurableProcessor.java:121) ~[al-commons.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.commons.configuration.ConfigurableProcessor.process(ConfigurableProcessor.java:75) ~[al-commons.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.commons.configuration.ConfigurableProcessor.process(ConfigurableProcessor.java:60) ~[al-commons.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.gameserver.configs.Config.load(Config.java:67) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.initUtilityServicesAndConfig(GameServer.java:557) [AL-Game.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:167) [AL-Game.jar:na]
13:24:14.057 ERROR[main]: - Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.Error: Can't load gameserver configuration:
java.lang.Error: Can't load gameserver configuration:
        at com.aionemu.gameserver.configs.Config.load(Config.java:103) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.initUtilityServicesAndConfig(GameServer.java:557) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:167) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: null
        at com.aionemu.commons.configuration.ConfigurableProcessor.processField(ConfigurableProcessor.java:154) ~[al-commons.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.commons.configuration.ConfigurableProcessor.processFields(ConfigurableProcessor.java:121) ~[al-commons.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.commons.configuration.ConfigurableProcessor.process(ConfigurableProcessor.java:75) ~[al-commons.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.commons.configuration.ConfigurableProcessor.process(ConfigurableProcessor.java:60) ~[al-commons.jar:na]
        ... 2 common frames omitted

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In this case, which settings should we enable and which should we leave disabled in "geo" to perform the test?"
Code:
# Geodata config's:

# Enable Geodata (heights and meshes)
gameserver.geodata.enable = true

# Enable canSee checks using geodata.
gameserver.geodata.cansee.enable = true

# Enable fear skill using geodata.
gameserver.geodata.fear.enable = true

# If enabled - during movements npcs will be checking z coordinate based on geo if target is flying
gameserver.geo.npc.move = true

# Enable npc checks aggro target visibility range (canSee)
gameserver.geo.npc.aggro = true

# Enable geo materials using skills
gameserver.geo.materials.enable = false

# Show collision zone name and skill id for GMs
gameserver.geo.materials.showdetails = false

# Enable geodata shields, for test purpose
gameserver.geo.shields.enable = false

# Enable geodata doors, for test purpose
gameserver.geo.doors.enable = false

# Enable object factory for geo primitives
gameserver.geodata.objectfactory.enabled = true

There was a small error here. ^^``
Code:
13:24:13.979 INFO [main]: - Loading: mygs.properties
13:24:13.979 INFO [main]: - No override properties found
13:24:14.026 ERROR[main]: - Can't transform field GEO_MONONO2_IN_USE of class class com.aionemu.gameserver.configs.main.GeoDataConfig
13:24:14.026 ERROR[main]: - Can't load gameserver configuration:
java.lang.RuntimeException: null
        at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.initUtilityServicesAndConfig(GameServer.java:557) [AL-Game.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:167) [AL-Game.jar:na]
13:24:14.057 ERROR[main]: - Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.Error: Can't load gameserver configuration:
java.lang.Error: Can't load gameserver configuration:
        at com.aionemu.gameserver.configs.Config.load(Config.java:103) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.initUtilityServicesAndConfig(GameServer.java:557) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
        at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:167) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: null
        ... 2 common frames omitted
Add

gameserver.geodata.monon2.in.use = false

to your geodata.properties if you use normal geodata.
All other geo settings seem to be fine

Reaction score
Guys, a little fix so that the names are correct....

pressure68 - Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
Who knows why AntiHackService implemented but not connected?) some thought's, or some issue's about that?)

looks like some body just forgot about that)
There are several things that have been written in code but not completed in the dungeon system, the quest system, and other areas such as the item breakdown system and the drop system. However, you need to be patient and fill in these gaps calmly.

Reaction score
Many thanks to you for your exceptional achievements. Also thanks to podpol, Robyson, Angry Catster, sunbsn and pressure68, MATTYOne, cinus , kortana, topaz who are always helping and solving problems. I also thank all the other people whose names I can't remember at this time, but each of their contributions is truly exceptional. Thank you all, each one of you is very valued.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Many thanks to you for your exceptional achievements. Also thanks to Robyson, Angry Catster, sunbsn and topaz, pressure68, MATTYOne, cinus, kortana, who are always helping and solving problems. I also thank all the other people whose names I can't remember at this time, but each of their contributions is truly exceptional. Thank you all, each one of you is very valued.
Well said. It is awesome to see this much activity in Aion development again.

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ever went into a instance with monono? zzorts geobuilder is missing some stuff and the geo algorythm is nowhere complete as it is (tested your 5.8 some mins ago and the exact expected errors geowise and collidables wise are there [tricky stuff]) keep up the good work

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I cannot connect after using the newest update from Git Hub. 😞

Attachments

Back