• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Aion 5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
now server already run .....all port already open for ip wan running .

question is how to create id player and password for login in game ? need to put manual in database or have any alternatif website portal for create id and password player?. tq

Yes, you can create login and password on Aion client homepage or add a website for it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how to set Aion 5.8 can play online...... can give were need to set put wan ip in AIon server file ..... tq

for your info all aion ip already open port in moderm router.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
many time try login but still happent ???????.

Pls help guys.

error login - Aion 5.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Robson26 great work the server works well on window 10 for me but i can't get the game server to run on linux the login server and chat server work fine though
I have tried Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_80-b15) and OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu 7.38.0.11-CA-linux64) (build 1.7.0_262-b10)

but nether of them work

Reaction score
@Robson26 great work the server works well on window 10 for me but i can't get the game server to run on linux the login server and chat server work fine though
I have tried Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_80-b15) and OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu 7.38.0.11-CA-linux64) (build 1.7.0_262-b10)

but nether of them work

Modify the StartGS.sh and StartGS_loop.sh to this and test it:

StartGS.sh

#!/bin/bash

case $1 in
noloop)
[ -d log/ ] || mkdir log/
[ -f log/console.log ] && mv log/console.log "log/backup/`date +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S`_console.log"
java -Xms4096m -Xmx8192m -ea -XX:-UseSplitVerifier -javaagent:./libs/al-commons-1.0.jar -cp ./libs/*:AL-Game.jar com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer > log/console.log 2>&1
echo $! > gameserver.pid
echo "Server started!"
;;
*)
./StartGS_loop.sh &
;;
esac

StartGS_loop.sh

#!/bin/bash

err=1
until [ $err == 0 ];
do
[ -d log/ ] || mkdir log/
[ -f log/console.log ] && mv log/console.log "log/backup/`date +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S`_console.log"
java -Xms4096m -Xmx8192m -ea -XX:-UseSplitVerifier -javaagent:./libs/al-commons-1.0.jar -cp ./libs/*:AL-Game.jar com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer > log/console.log 2>&1
err=$?
gspid=$!
echo ${gspid} > gameserver.pid
sleep 10
done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can`t complete quest lvl 65 Recovered Destiny

can`t complete quest lvl 55 A Ready Rescue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
안녕하세요 제 아이온 5.8 버전에서 수면이나 나무 등 변형 효과를 받으면 대상이 사라지는데 왜 그런지 아시나요?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Complete the quests with level 66 and it will be done.

still unable to finish quests.
This quest is for level 45 im a level 49.

And most Quests in Enshar are bugged

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok. And thank you for everything, you really need to leave PayPal email or something else! We need to buy you a beer for all.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you point on some tutorial for fixing quests. im looking on AionServerPlay\AionGameServer\data\scripts\system\handlers\quest
but i cant find any bug in example: _1044Testing_Flight_Skills.java

Reaction score
can you point on some tutorial for fixing quests. im looking on AionServerPlay\AionGameServer\data\scripts\system\handlers\quest
but i cant find any bug in example: _1044Testing_Flight_Skills.java

Yes, the script seems to have no errors, try to do all the main quests
until you reach this mission "Testing Flight Skills".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i finish the quest and can't report to Telemachus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back