Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've fixed my Issue now forgot to add a condition to the launcher code.

:bin
start AionEU/aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:enu -noauthgg -noweb
ECHO Found and starting Aion.bin
GOTO end

I forgot to add that in BOLD which basically bypasses the Auth Server.
--------------------------------------------------------------

However now i got a more pressing issue ingame in that Boss Mobs will use all their skills instead of just using them at the appropriate HP%. Not sure how im going to fix this but im just looking into the Database and Server Files now to see if i can figure it out.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Code:
[B]
- ae_gameserver      - [color=red]updated to 1994[/color]

- Admin Command: //movetonpc <npcId>
- Summon will restore hp in rest/guard mode
- fixed players not visible in search after relog
- fix in trap ai (not canceled task after despawn)
- effect that has saved cooldown will not be activated on login
- fixed target range property in skill engine so several group skills like Summer Circle and Winter Circle will work also without group
- Periodic save scheduled to each player separately
- beluslan fly zone fix + no kill counter from abyss mobs
- The Elims Message, Ancient Cube rewrite, moved to poeta.xml
- Quest engine. New (old) xml quest system. Is not completely finished.
- No encryption language for GMs
- Typo fix COMPLITE -> COMPLETE
- Enchantment stat bonuses
[/B]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me.. but I remember seeing somewhere that said the Godstones work, but they don't. They do not proc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey man i found a bug cant delete character that icreate? and how i can disable that thing so players cant make in game accounts? and to make from webste

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

oh ok its working lol but i have to wait 5 min

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So manastones are bugged like crazy, the success rate is like extremely retarded in a bad way compared to retail. How do you fix that, or change that? Where do I change it?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Code:
[B]
- ae_gameserver      - [color=red]updated to 2005[/color]

- added "base" tribe attribute to xml templates. This will increase number of aggressive guards (test case - in Poeta all guards should be aggressive to Asmodians)
- playerinfo admin command (but without xml stuff, may be later add myself)
- fly=true in abyss zones
- support for godstone replacement in items.
- Added and fixed some quests
- added to skill templates xml pet order use skill effects
- added abyss zones but without links
- More NPC's Subtitles reshanta Primun Side + NPC xml fix
- Added Some NPC Subtext
[/B]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For your informations:

[WARN] 2010-05-01 14:06:15 - com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine:392 - Duplicate quest: 1628
[WARN] 2010-05-01 14:06:18 - com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine:392 - Duplicate quest: 2237
[WARN] 2010-05-01 14:06:18 - com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine:392 - Duplicate quest: 2268
[WARN] 2010-05-01 14:06:18 - com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine:392 - Duplicate quest: 2275
[WARN] 2010-05-01 14:06:18 - com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine:392 - Duplicate quest: 2287
[WARN] 2010-05-01 14:06:18 - com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine:392 - Duplicate quest: 4082
[WARN] 2010-05-01 14:06:18 - com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine:392 - Duplicate quest: 4082
[WARN] 2010-05-01 14:06:18 - com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine:392 - Duplicate quest: 1487
[WARN] 2010-05-01 14:06:18 - com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine:392 - Duplicate quest: 1487
[WARN] 2010-05-01 14:06:18 - com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine:392 - Duplicate quest: 1422
[WARN] 2010-05-01 14:06:18 - com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine:392 - Duplicate quest: 1371
[WARN] 2010-05-01 14:06:18 - com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine:392 - Duplicate quest: 4954
[WARN] 2010-05-01 14:06:18 - com.aionemu.gameserver.questEngine.QuestEngine:392 - Duplicate quest: 1156

(and, testing in poeta, some spawns are missing from earlier version (1940-1960 something like this) in poeta).. :)

(based on rev 2005)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow lot of things are working now thank you Danny for all the compiled :))

where the duck is templar character? there is not templar and where ican have him
for you information go look at aiondatabase website. and stop swearing around this forum. its useless if you have not playing the game before.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work Danny...thx for your time and work...nice job

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work Danny server is working great
just a query with the latest rev
i am playing solo at the moment basicaly doing all the quest and making sure that everythng works however after my char hits lvl 20 i cannot do any of the campaign quests i have done this for both asmodian and elyos
all quests run fine up untill they hit 20 then once i complete the lvl 19 campaign quest the lvl 20 one stays locked stating i must complete all quests in area i do that yet still stays locked
i have forced the quest start through navicat but when speaking to quest giver the quest does not load
hard part here is there is no error in logg nor game DB nothing at all this has been driving me insane sorry if that doesnt make cence i can re explain if you wish

thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I watched the tutorials but do you update the aion client whenever aion releases updates and it will still work with this server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi .data i have at the moment a fully updated client and an old client straight installed from the cd both work fine on the server
yet ha seam to have done something to my quests as my last post

I watched the tutorials but do you update the aion client whenever aion releases updates and it will still work with this server?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Code:
[B]
- ae_gameserver      - [color=red]updated to 2019[/color]

-BROKER.

Not implemented yet:
- Selected broker items list sorting
- String search
- Some casual broker list sections

- Few more fix on npc H position, Level and Subtitles
- More Fix on Subtitles, H position and Level of NPC in Teminon Fortress
- [Skill engine] petorderuseskill effect initial implementation. Summon will cast only one predefined skill (like using Spirit Thunderbolt Claw I). This skill will do only 1 damage (no magical attack stat yet for summons)
- Added New Abyssal's NPC into Teminon Fortress + Subtitles (more will come later)
- fix for trade bugs with enchanted items
- playerinfo command patch for item names
- reshanta quests
- Some quests fixed, part 2
- Some quests fixed
- New database installer for windows users. Have a fun.
- ... warn cleaning.
- Heiron compaign quests
[/B]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I followed the tutorials, ls and gs starting up correctly.
I have updated client with right bin32 by dannybest, right ips.
When i connect by my client, loginserver accepts me.
Then when I select gameserver, it stucks there, on the selection gs screen.
On gameserver prompt comes out this errors:

Code:
[ERROR 2010-05-03 16:10:20] com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher:172 - Error while accepting connection: +java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderMethod.get(ProviderMethod.java:106)
	at com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:40)
	at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:43)
	at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:878)
	at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.get(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:40)
	at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:64)
	at com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:40)
	at com.google.inject.internal.SingleParameterInjector.inject(SingleParameterInjector.java:38)
	at com.google.inject.internal.SingleParameterInjector.getAll(SingleParameterInjector.java:62)
	at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:79)
	at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:198)
	at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4$1.call(InjectorImpl.java:825)
	at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:871)
	at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4.get(InjectorImpl.java:821)
	at com.google.inject.assistedinject.FactoryProvider2.invoke(FactoryProvider2.java:493)
	at $Proxy16.create(Unknown Source)
	at com.aionemu.commons.network.Acceptor.accept(Acceptor.java:107)
	at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.accept(Dispatcher.java:168)
	at com.aionemu.commons.network.AcceptDispatcherImpl.dispatch(AcceptDispatcherImpl.java:60)
	at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.run(Dispatcher.java:110)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderMethod.get(ProviderMethod.java:101)
	... 19 more
Caused by: com.google.inject.ProvisionException: Guice provision errors:

1) Error in custom provider, java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
  at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.guice.DataInjectionModule.provideChatHandlers(DataInjectionModule.java:203)
  at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.guice.DataInjectionModule.provideChatHandlers(DataInjectionModule.java:203)
  while locating com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.chathandlers.ChatHandlers
    for field at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.clientpackets.CM_CHAT_MESSAGE_PUBLIC.chatHandlers(CM_CHAT_MESSAGE_PUBLIC.java:48)
  while locating com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.clientpackets.CM_CHAT_MESSAGE_PUBLIC

1 error
	at com.google.inject.internal.Errors.throwProvisionExceptionIfErrorsExist(Errors.java:395)
	at com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectMembers(MembersInjectorImpl.java:64)
	at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.injectMembers(InjectorImpl.java:791)
	at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.factories.AionPacketHandlerFactory.addPacket(AionPacketHandlerFactory.java:155)
	at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.factories.AionPacketHandlerFactory.<init>(AionPacketHandlerFactory.java:101)
	at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.guice.NetworkInjectionModule.provideAionPacketHandler(NetworkInjectionModule.java:70)
	... 24 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderMethod.get(ProviderMethod.java:106)
	at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:43)
	at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.get(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:40)
	at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:64)
	at com.google.inject.internal.SingleFieldInjector.inject(SingleFieldInjector.java:53)
	at com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectMembers(MembersInjectorImpl.java:109)
	at com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl$1.call(MembersInjectorImpl.java:74)
	at com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl$1.call(MembersInjectorImpl.java:72)
	at com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectAndNotify(MembersInjectorImpl.java:72)
	at com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectMembers(MembersInjectorImpl.java:59)
	... 28 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderMethod.get(ProviderMethod.java:101)
	... 41 more
Caused by: com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServerError: Can't initialize chat handlers.
	at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.chathandlers.ChatHandlersFactory.createChatHandlers(ChatHandlersFactory.java:69)
	... 46 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while compiling classes
	at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.impl.javacompiler.ScriptCompilerImpl.doCompilation(ScriptCompilerImpl.java:214)
	at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.impl.javacompiler.ScriptCompilerImpl.compile(ScriptCompilerImpl.java:176)
	at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.impl.ScriptContextImpl.init(ScriptContextImpl.java:147)
	at com.aionemu.commons.scripting.scriptmanager.ScriptManager.load(ScriptManager.java:97)
	at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.chathandlers.ChatHandlersFactory.createChatHandlers(ChatHandlersFactory.java:65)
	... 47 more

As you can see it says at the beginning Error while accepting connection:

What have I done wrong? ç.ç
Pls help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Alahjel
i Had same error when i first started then i replaced the no ip files in the bin 32 folder and worked fine make sure you have the 2 files in there

For my own issue
Danny still getting same locked out quest on asmodian and ellyos with rev 2019
lvl 20 quest "Crushing the Conspiracy" will not activate just keeps stating that i need to complete all campaign quests they are all complete force starting quest does not work any ideas ??

anyone please if you have done the quest or it is working can you tell me what rev so i can get the file and test to see if just java error hard part is no errors at all in either DB server or Login

Thanks Sataniceaden

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which 2 no ip files are you talking about? :mellow:
Can you tell me? ^_^
thnx a lot

file (rar) is called No_ip_restrict
can get it on this forum (use search)
use to be in tut im prity sure i may have just searched for it though
has 2 files to be added to bin folder
d3dx9_38.dll and IpFixModule.dll

not sure if i am allowed to post links off the forum so im not going to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ehm I've added no_ip_restrict files but anything changed =(
Error's the same, when I connect to the gameserver, I get a java error saying "Error while accepting connection" (the error I posted above).

Any ideas?
I'm going to redo everything as tutorial to see if I've been mistaken.. in the meanwhile any help would be appreciated =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back