Aion Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx:* but the monster's and drop list's aren't complete... anyway who know's how i can add a gate/portal from beluslan to eye of resharta? (to teleport me from beluslan to eye of resharta)

i tried here (C:\Aion Server\gameserver\data\static_data\portals) to add this:

<!-- Abyss Gate -->
<portal npcid="700413" instance="true" minlevel="40" maxlevel="50" group="true">
<entrypoint mapid="220040000" x="326.2578" y="314.5272" z="231.05756"/>(Beluslan)
<exitpoint mapid="400010000" x="2353.441" y="1698.928" z="2275.928"/> (Eyeofresharta
</portal>

but don't appear..
 
Last edited:
Go to \Aion Server\gameserver\config\main Open "Rates" there you have:
# Quest Kinah rate
# Default: 1
gameserver.rate.regular.quest.kinah = 100

Mine is 100x you can make it however you whant

OK i set it =100 but in my server is drop 1 Kinah
 
OK i set it =100 but in my server is drop 1 Kinah

Modify that "100" with.. what rate you whant to drop...

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

so...How exactly do you make an account? =d

to make an account you can install AionCP or a website but if you didn't have any of these you can go to NavicatLite--> au_server_ls ---> Acount_Data

dannybest - Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums


At name put your Account Name....
At Password put your password
Acces level put 3 if you whant to make Admin Account (0=regular 1=mod 2=gm 3=Master Admin)
 
Last edited:
Tnx I went there and did what you said but it tells me one of hte username and password is wrong even tho I am putting it right.
How exactly do you install AionCP just extracting the file in your pc?
 
I'm set

Go to \Aion Server\gameserver\config\main Open "Rates" there you have:
# Quest Kinah rate
# Default: 1
gameserver.rate.regular.quest.kinah = 100 << It Quest Kinah rate ,isn't drop form monster
 
Im having trouble with the Bin32 it either shuts down giving me an error with the Game.dll or just a 1024 error any idea how to fix this?
 
Tnx I went there and did what you said but it tells me one of hte username and password is wrong even tho I am putting it right.
How exactly do you install AionCP just extracting the file in your pc?


I know it's a little bit uncool:D i have the same problem but i installed aioncp and a website on my localhost and i can make a lot of account's:D

You have a tutorial on the First Page..
 
Last edited:
Code:
[B]
- ae_gameserver      - [color=red]updated to 2242[/color]
- ae_chatserver      - [color=red]updated to 2218[/color]

- More NPE fixes.
- Added 3d range check for AOE skills. (Z-Axis for AOE heals and AOE attack skills)
- Kisk Updates. Should stay binded after relogging.
- Modified GroupUpdater to use the new AbstractIterativePeriodicTaskManager
- Updated ae_commons.jar and added AbstractIterativePeriodicTaskManager
- Modified AbstractLockManager to enable readLock.
- More Null Pointer Error (NPE) fixes.
- Some Null Pointer Error fixes. 
- Fixed z-axis exploit where players can use skills from large vertical distances.
- Added portal for previous commit
- Added Adma Stronghold instance
- Cancel soulbinding if player moved.
- BrokerService fixes for items expiring.
- new reshanta quests
- Raised the default respawn time to 295 when using save_spawn command
- Fixed respawn time for 2 items 
- Added quest starter objects into droplist (for poeta & ishalgen)
- Little quest fix in eltnen and heiron
- fix for items restriction (for templars and clerics)
- Added Alquimia Research Center instance
- Added Theobomos Lab instance
- Poeta fix remove mobs that are not Spawned on retail
- Bug fix with player exchange releasing itemObjectId's prematurely.
- Small typo fix for NPC movement. (Minimum <-> Maximum)
- Fixed quest 1654. 
- some info log messages to chat server.
- Fixed quest engine for repeat quests
- fix for item usage restriction
[/B]
 
Got it to work, very nice. Now does anyone know where do you change the EXP/DROP rate? and how can I add a second server.
 
Last edited:
Client Error

RAGOOGA guys...

First of all I wanna say thanks for yer help on the gameserver problem....it was just as you told me about the GSstart.bat....pretty much alike Lineage II socket's error....anyway...this time I have an error with the client....I can almost imagine where the problem is...but still I'm askin' just in case...you see..I use the launcher that is posted right at the beginnin'...the one that let's you check the server status and stuff....but the client does not start....here..I'll show you a photo I took....


dannybest - Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums


I hope you can help with this one too...I'm almost sure it may be for a lack of memory or somethin' like that...but it won't kill me to ask..right??.. :3
 
Re: Client Error

RAGOOGA guys...

First of all I wanna say thanks for yer help on the gameserver problem....it was just as you told me about the GSstart.bat....pretty much alike Lineage II socket's error....anyway...this time I have an error with the client....I can almost imagine where the problem is...but still I'm askin' just in case...you see..I use the launcher that is posted right at the beginnin'...the one that let's you check the server status and stuff....but the client does not start....here..I'll show you a photo I took....


dannybest - Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums


I hope you can help with this one too...I'm almost sure it may be for a lack of memory or somethin' like that...but it won't kill me to ask..right??.. :3

I believe you are getting this error because the game is patched to 1.9 and the bin32 is only updated to 1.5 I am currently getting the same error and I am trying to find a proper fix. If I get one or figure something out I will post.
 
download this client:


tho is on rapidshare format and don't download the 700mb one itll say the rar.10 is corrupt or something so you have to download the 200mb one.
I know this works because i used it and yes Yamaneko this would solve your problem.

How can I add a second server using this setup? does anyone know?
 
k for all those that need help with password on navicat.. it's mostly md5 hash codeing so heres thy link for that



what you do is put your password as you see it then hit md5.. it will make up a 25 char code so u just copy an add that to thy navicat password an your done
 
Think this is note worthy and unsure if this is the right place to post it but will and find out later if needs to be somewhere else.

With Spirit Master there are a couple things not working at the moment.

1. When summoning your spirit initially it does not follow you unless you tell it to attack something. After that its a faithful spirit and follows you everywhere.

2. Skill "Summon Fire Spirit I" does not work properly shows it being cast but that was it.

Cheers!
Vicrelant
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back