Aion Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have everything setup, servers running ok, showing my connection attempts, got my website setup and registering is fine, got my launcher setup and working but when I go to login to the server using my aion client it sits there trying to login and on my login server cmd window and the game server cmd window I see connection from "my ip" over and over but it never logs in. Any ideas what's stopping it?
 
I have installed Server and follow all instruction that Danny guide us but when i ran the login server it come up like following, please anyone tell me what is the problem and how to solve. Thanks
dannybest - Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I did install the Java JDK and even try to reinstall as you recommend but same problem still appear. By the way, i am using MySQL 5.1 is there anything wrong with Directory structure/path?

Not sure, I haven't installed lightning. I use aion unique, which installed without a hitch and runs ok it seems, but my logins hang and it's frustrating me. I might give the lightning a try.
 
Not sure, I haven't installed lightning. I use aion unique, which installed without a hitch and runs ok it seems, but my logins hang and it's frustrating me. I might give the lightning a try.

Thank you very much. By the way do you have any link to Aion Unique Server Revision that running stable and less bug for client 1.9.0.x or 2.0.0.4. I dont mind Lighting or Unique as long as they are not laggard to much behind the development of client
 
Thank you very much. By the way do you have any link to Aion Unique Server Revision that running stable and less bug for client 1.9.0.x or 2.0.0.4. I dont mind Lighting or Unique as long as they are not laggard to much behind the development of client

I downloaded the unique from this post, the au_server_gs and au_server_ls files.
 
I have everything setup, servers running ok, showing my connection attempts, got my website setup and registering is fine, got my launcher setup and working but when I go to login to the server using my aion client it sits there trying to login and on my login server cmd window and the game server cmd window I see connection from "my ip" over and over but it never logs in. Any ideas what's stopping it?

Bump for some help please? Been a few days since I posted this, anyone got any ideas? Servers run fine with no errors, shows me connecting in the server windows but won't connect, just hangs. Thx in advance.

Zoth
 
Downloaded and Tested Version 2.0.0.4 Client w/ 224 rev. Release. Everything is almost ok. I know we can fix the drops but the problem is the bindspots. This bug is very tricky. Can Someone Help Or Teach Me How To Fix The Scripts. Is There A Link I Can Use To Fix It.

Ex.

If I bind my character in Sanctum. I ended up spawning in Kruffulu Outpost In Eltnen. Some characters on Elyos Side ended up spawning in Asmo Maps.
 
Last edited:
Thanks to DannyBest
My server is running ok now, I dont know if I am wrong but I found some bugs as follow
a/ when name a char with long name but in game it also show shot name
e.g. Name created "HeoBuong" but name shows in game is "g"
b/ When kill monster, there HP is empty but they keep moving like frozen moving for a while and i can't loot. After killing monsters my char moves very slowly for a few seconds then moves fast again
a/ When I set speed in range 0-200 it turn out to Set Private store and stop store except log out
Thus if i am wrong please anyone help me out
Thx
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back