Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there, kinda felt nostalgic about Aion and good old days. I'm a n00b with these emulators and stuff, but if there is anyone willing to partner up with me and make a server feel free to comment, getting a host service wouldn't be an issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i dont want to make a new thread because it would basicly the same.
Im nostalgic and want to play AION again.
I have xampp, java 7sdk, and navicat but im missing a emulator and the serverfiles. I am searching for the last version before Eye of Tiamat got nuked but still with katalam. I would prefer the EU version but NA is ok too.
Can someone help me here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I kind of have a thing going already, would even take a host but the guy who offered to help me is barely available. Apparently overly busy or something.

Did changes and tweaks, pretty much ready to play, but need someone to set it up on host server and what not. Do few checks before it goes public. But kinda hard to deal with it, when someone devotes like 20 minutes a day for the overal project.

Waiting for someone with knowledge and more time to partner up.

Hi i dont want to make a new thread because it would basicly the same.
Im nostalgic and want to play AION again.
I have xampp, java 7sdk, and navicat but im missing a emulator and the serverfiles. I am searching for the last version before Eye of Tiamat got nuked but still with katalam. I would prefer the EU version but NA is ok too.
Can someone help me here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Yeah im searching a emulator for local playing. I tried a few links here but they are invalid or the files are not compatipel to another also i dont know witch version i need its too long since i played. Is it 4.6, 4.8 or 4.9? i think with 5.0 Tiamaranta got nuked but not sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Yeah im searching a emulator for local playing. I tried a few links here but they are invalid or the files are not compatipel to another also i dont know witch version i need its too long since i played. Is it 4.6, 4.8 or 4.9? i think with 5.0 Tiamaranta got nuked but not sure.

Aion after 3.9 or something is just garbage, that's not aion anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well everyone has a differnet opinion and thats ok. I played when tiamat was endcontent until it gots nuked after that i stopped and i like to play that again just me offline but i need the files and the emulator for that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i search tester for my Server XD But advertising is not allowed i think XD weird forum here XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there something specific you need to be testet or just everything?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is there something specific you need to be testet or just everything?
most is working i think. But i rebuild the drop and debug the 4.6 pts for this, Pathfinding inside for npc, this need a bit tested. And maybe i have now double drop inside, bcs some ppl write some drop inside the quest_data, thats incorrect :D So maybe some quest items can now drop twice XD weird stuff. I need to parse some xml file new from the client and the pts

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
most is working i think. But i rebuild the drop and debug the 4.6 pts for this, Pathfinding inside for npc, this need a bit tested. And maybe i have now double drop inside, bcs some ppl write some drop inside the quest_data, thats incorrect :D So maybe some quest items can now drop twice XD weird stuff. I need to parse some xml file new from the client and the pts
But the Aion pServer comm died. Anyone went to classic EU with really weird settings -.- but was crying about my x1 settings on my retail server, yeah thats the pServer community. I repaired Kysis, Miren, Krotan like it should be and the player are crying bcs "Now we need to kill the Boss in each room to open the doors, no other pServer has this"..... yeah simply repaired XD

So a specific dungeon?
the easiest way could be "get some players" but the official aion classic has released Xd so no chance i think XD Maybe i should post on sites like reddit or any other forum too.

So a specific dungeon?
No, not direct, i know some broken instances, like Dark Poeta the bugs, marabatas and so one. Same in beshmundir, some mechanics needs an overhaul, bcs i repaired the NM/HM selection but some npcAI scripts are missing now. But the ground mechanic should work from my server. Im working on it now over 1 year and start with an knowledge of 0 in java/c/c++/c# :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
knowledge of 0 in java/c/c++/c# :D

Yeah that sounds familiar.
I want a Emu for me allone and need to learn java so i can change a few Things :(.

Why dont you go in in invul and test it Oldenburg dungeons can be done allone as far as i remember.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I want a Emu for me allone and need to learn java so i can change a few Things :(.

Why dont you go in in invul and test it Oldenburg dungeons can be done allone as far as i remember.
i see you came from germany ;) simply ask if you need some help. I dont share my source or my compiled server, bcs of reverse java code, but maybe i can help ;)

testing an full Aion java server alone is the pure horror :D Aion is a big game with many mechanics and many xml files, one incorrect line inside the xml file can bring the different :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see you came from germany ;) simply ask if you need some help. I dont share my source or my compiled server, bcs of reverse java code, but maybe i can help ;)
Well where Do i start, i cant get the gigat00n files running :sneaky: for Exemplar and thats exactly the Version i want to Player (because of skins and good memories)

Back