Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well where Do i start, i cant get the gigat00n files running :sneaky: for Exemplar and thats exactly the Version i want to Player (because of skins and good memories)
4.7.5 gigatron? if you interested in discord. beckup.media ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Thing is i get a java error i postet my Problem in the tuorial from gigat00n. Than i dont have the right Client i think the Client i found here was not the right one. Like you said i have 0 knowledge how to Do that SQL is no problem but programming well Yeah no. Need to learn that

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The Thing is i get a java error i postet my Problem in the tuorial from gigat00n. Than i dont have the right Client i think the Client i found here was not the right one. Like you said i have 0 knowledge how to Do that SQL is no problem but programming well Yeah no. Need to learn that
4.7.5 NA client:

should work normally. Maybe i can help with compile the server and bring it to run, if you interested add me in discord ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4.7.5 NA client:

should work normally. Maybe i can help with compile the server and bring it to run, if you interested add me in discord ;)
Sure if i get back Home (im at work) i will Do thx for the Client.

Whats your discord name btw cant find your name.
btw the client im using is Client download link

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sure if i get back Home (im at work) i will Do thx for the Client.

Whats your discord name btw cant find your name.
btw the client im using is Client download link
Discord name: beckup.media
Dis ord have changed this now, there is no #1234 anymore at the end of the name

Back