Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AionUCP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I'm not Chinese. So it's not fate
I have mall WEB with ugly interface and have front and back end. Saw your design with beautiful interface.

1713765716777 - AionUCP - RaGEZONE Forums

1713765803904 - AionUCP - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
No, I'm not Chinese. So it's not fate
I can provide for you database
Are you Chinese?
If you are, I can provide.
If you're not. Then I'm sorry, I can't deliver. Your access is too slow. Or do you have a better way to access?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
for database connection you don't need really fast connection. If it's just to write web and test some procedures and functions. Look like you don't want this web then šŸ˜‰

Reaction score
I can provide for you database

for database connection you don't need really fast connection. If it's just to write web and test some procedures and functions. Look like you don't want this web then šŸ˜‰
I wrote to you in PM. But I donā€™t have much free time right now and development may take a while.

Reaction score
Amazing job, this look's beautiful. Does this work for the 4.6 retail files that were posted here?

Reaction score
Amazing job, this look's beautiful. Does this work for the 4.6 retail files that were posted here?
The answer to your question is already in the topic.

Back