Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any Pokefans still Here? (Development team setup?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have the latest pokemon fire/red files and solved alot of errors in it (even made the client 1920x1080)

Battle wont crash servers/ no jezus bug / shops fixed etc
Are there still people out there in this Legacy MMORPG development zone who are interested in helping?

Ust58J - Any Pokefans still Here? (Development team setup?) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good luck but remember, we are a development forum and thus discord is not productive to all users.
Long time no see mental (last time was the sro scene when we released the first silkroad files with clockwork and xcoding/deepblue7)

I know when assembled a team i will still post it here but pure to lower the bar for people to ask questions =)

TY!

Reaction score
Long time no see mental (last time was the sro scene when we released the first silkroad files with clockwork and xcoding/deepblue7)

I know when assembled a team i will still post it here but pure to lower the bar for people to ask questions =)

TY!
God I wish I took the time to learn Java. I can help with sponsoring if you need. Shoot me a dm if you’re interested!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have the latest pokemon fire/red files and solved alot of errors in it (even made the client 1920x1080)

Battle wont crash servers/ no jezus bug / shops fixed etc
Are there still people out there in this Legacy MMORPG development zone who are interested in helping?

Ust58J - Any Pokefans still Here? (Development team setup?) - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello! Do you have a prefered method of contact?
I'm very interested in this, I've got some awesome ideas (And the ability to realize them) which I think you'd be interested in!

I'll message you my Discord so you can add me if you want. :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting, would like to see where this goes.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i'm bored and intrested in starting a pokemon online server multi-language, i'm italian and i was an old habbo developer. PM me and i'll add you on discord or something.

Back