• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Any vets still on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The almighty chicken
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Old days" were great just because coding/developing/w.e was the most exciting thing to do, OdinMS was simple enough to allow starters to Java to create/tweak/fix stuff and Nexon wasn't really aware of what was going on.

Now, if we compare what's currently on the table with what we used to have, it's far from simple and way too complicated for anyone new to come as easy as it was, we've had so much drama and stuff going on in the maple development and there's no public source for the current version at the moment so yeah, not like before.

I had lost my hopes already for the MS Development until I started playing EdenMS, amazing server. I still hope that someday another server just like Eden will pop-up and even if it's going to be up for a little, I'd gladly play it because it is exactly what I was expecting MSServers to be by now when all this started.

Hi supi, you owe me a backrub.
Also since I'm kindof done with college now (almost).. If anyone feeds me a v127 (or w/e the latest version is) localhost, i guess i could create a source out of it to release here.. Pure nostalgia though, nothing less nothing more.

Reaction score
Also since I'm kindof done with college now (almost).. If anyone feeds me a v127 (or w/e the latest version is) localhost, i guess i could create a source out of it to release here.. Pure nostalgia though, nothing less nothing more.

Watch out world! Bas might just be back in Maple dev! :zippy:

ChickenMS <3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bas.. lol...

No one is providing anyone here a v127 localhost... GMS is by the way v128

Back?
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol bas would be done with it within a week..... Pro coder right there haha.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The day someone releases a V127 localhost is the day Extalia tells NEXON who they are.

Those words don't even sit right in the same sentence...

Reaction score
The day someone releases a V127 localhost is the day Extalia tells NEXON who they are.

Those words don't even sit right in the same sentence...

gmsinister - Any vets still on this? - RaGEZONE Forums

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sparks my bro!
PM me, good friend, we got a lot of catching up to do.

OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!! Check out who it is!! Bas my old friend, I completely missed the fact that you replied I just saw it. Good lord its been forever!! I thought you died! :O Hehehe I'll shoot you a PM absolutely, we have a hell of a lot of catching up to do! :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!! Check out who it is!! Bas my old friend, I completely missed the fact that you replied I just saw it. Good lord its been forever!! I thought you died! :O Hehehe I'll shoot you a PM absolutely, we have a hell of a lot of catching up to do! :D
Ok cool. Now keep this chit-chat between you too.

Back on-topic guys.

Back?
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not kissing your behind just acknowledging how good you were no need to be an butt.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bring back the old ms DEVELOPMENT :D i wanna see the good releases and servers

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im not trying to leech ; im trying to play ! :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This time and day. That's about the same thing. l0l.

for(alive>0){makeMoney()}
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i was here since 06 and even owned the maple ad section back when ragezone was owned by tfn ^_^

my milkshake.
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel people get too caught up in the drama with 'development' and whatnot (wether in public forums or behind the curtains...), they kind of forget that, if it has to do with a server, the players should come first no? Lifeline of the server, etc etc. It's like how nexon effs up royally many times because it seems like they don't actually play the games they create. There is a big line drawn between 'players' and 'leechers'.

Some actually enjoying playing the game and being fans of the developers or servers. That's more respectable in my opinion. Like a lot of people say the community is usually what is the biggest factor for pservers aside from the custom mods. I don't think the leechers or repack downloaders or anything fall into that category but just the average people you meet while playing or discussing with on forums. Kind of like the difference between a small classroom and a huge lecture hall? Pservers have that cozy and homey feel. And to me it's the pservers that are established that are like this or have a community of players or forum posters that are like minded or known each other from before. It doesn't always have to be THE BEST or THE MOST PRO CODERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back