Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anywhere I can download IIS?

T

Thrudgar

I have the server stuff working and all I need now is to get the IIS to get the webreg working and a fix to my client problem.

So firstly, is there anywhere I can download the IIS files? I cannot find my Windows XP CDs and so I have no means of getting these files.

Secondly, whenever I start the Korean client it is really small and at the login screen it is like the zoom bug on the US server where the graphics are all screwed up. How do I fix this?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
IIS is located on your Windows XP CD, if you can't find yours, then get another copy. To install, go to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs -> Add/Remove Windows Component -> IIS. For some reason, it wasn't on my Windows XP Home version but it was on my Windows XP Pro, so you might want to double check that.

Back