Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

APB Emulator 2013 Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great Work indeed RTD and looking forward to seeing further progress.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Revision 23: (by coldreader)
  • Updated login-world inter-server communication
  • Updated world server configuration file reading

--

Revision 24: (by coldreader)
  • Added real-time packet scripting ability - allows us to add server packets 'on-air', without having to recompile emulator everytime we add a new packet
  • Updated world entering

--

Revision 25: (by me)
  • Updated world entering - now writes correct port
  • Updated packet sending between login-world server - fixed possibilites of receiving 'argument null' error

--

Revision 26: (by me)
  • Small update to fix world entering - still not able to properly enter the world

--

As you can see, a lot has been done. And about the world entering problem - client successfully connects to world server, and sends initial packet (ASK_WORLD_ENTER), which world server properly retrieves. Now, when world server is sending a response (ANS_WORLD_ENTER), client does NOT register/receive that packet, even though it should. Further investigation of what is the actual problem will be taken by me and/or coldreader. We'll soon be able to finally dedicate ourselves to district entering. Stay tuned for more upcoming updates! :)

--

Thanks for your support, guys! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been notified today that our free repository 'license' has expired on the new project (and I'm not planning on paying 25$/month along side with other payments I do monthly), and I've merged our new emulator repo with old one and separated them in two different folders (new one is "APB-X", and old one is "Reborn"). This repository was created 2 years ago, when Assembla's policy was different and the new pricings and time limits do not apply on this repository. Now, all the new updates/revisions will be starting from R124 (current revision on merged repo), and don't let it confuse you - new updates will be only done on new emulator. Other than that, I haven't been much working past few days on the emu, but today or any time very soon, coldreader should fix some problems regarding world entering. This post ain't nothing more that me giving you heads-up on everything currently. Oh, and Domo should soon start as well since we're getting close to districts (hooking stuff, map editor, script recompiler, whatever he has/had in mind).

Stay tuned for more upcoming updates. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another heads up - there was an error with Assembla which emptied our repository, I added 2 new SVN repositories, each for one emulator project (one for old, one for new). Everything seems to be fine now, and that error that occured is pretty common one, so I didn't want to contact them about it, I rather uploaded files back. Anyways, new updates that we will do won't be revisions, they will rather be named something like "Update SUN-6th-JUL 18:50" (just an example) since revisions got reset back to 1 (and to avoid further reset problems, I'll just do it like this). Still waiting for coldreader to make his move. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
done :dancing2::flybye:
QbLtIy4 - APB Emulator 2013 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Revision 3:
  • Updated world entering code - we can enter the world now
  • Added district reserving packets - no purpose yet
  • Re-added some prebuild commands for other team members

--

As you can see, revisions have been reset due to me creating new repo for 5th time (god damn Assembla). Anyways, I've successfully entered the world, and now our focus is on district entering. Later today (or tomorrow) I'll add district<->world server communication, and re-do the instances list, plus the beggining of district entering.

Stay tuned for more upcoming updates! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update SUN-10th-AUG 15:40
  • Added district<->world communication code and all needed packets
  • Added instances list packet to world server - properly displays districts list
  • Added district entering packets to world server - client starts connecting to district
  • Added mail packets to world server
  • Updated district reserving packets - weird error 257 displayed, need more investigation (though in older emu it works, weird..)
  • Updated .bat file to start district server as well
  • Fixed non-registered packets client and server packets

--

BlueType - APB Emulator 2013 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

:)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i hope so!

Keep it closed. Else massiv list of Servers appears :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice to hear, dont wanna see low quality servers floating around.
Thats the bad side of p-servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back