Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Re: Re: Avatar Sites

Rannie said:
Take your time to read -,-;

And it's Super Saiyan isn't it? =P
Saiya-jin= Japanese

Lol Super Sonic well ripped off Super Saiyan. I mean come on 7 Chaos Emeralds- 7 DragonBalls. Madness followed by mad power increase with yellow glow? Hmmmmmmmmm DBZ was written 1st b4 u say Sonic came out 89 or 90 or woteva

STEELY said:
theres a mint agents smith on there
*swipe*

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Avatar Sites

speedhorn666 said:
Saiya-jin= Japanese

Lol Super Sonic well ripped off Super Saiyan. I mean come on 7 Chaos Emeralds- 7 DragonBalls. Madness followed by mad power increase with yellow glow? Hmmmmmmmmm DBZ was written 1st b4 u say Sonic came out 89 or 90 or woteva

*swipe*
So what if Sonic came out 89/90 =P Back then it was original...

Then they ran out of ideas sometime, and stole dbz ideas? =P

Re: Re: Re: Re: Avatar Sites

Rannie said:
So what if Sonic came out 89/90 =P Back then it was original...

Then they ran out of ideas sometime, and stole dbz ideas? =P
eh? u like argued against my point, but didn't :/ shhhhhh, odd child:tp:

What I mean is Sonic came out in 90s.
At this time they had all original ideas.
Then it got boring after the same old
characters and storys (beat Dr Robotnic).

Dragonball came out in the 80s, been popular since then.
Then the people who made sonic decided to copy some of Dragonball Z(?) To try and make Sonic more popular.

Thus creating a rip off?

Im not argueing lol, just saying is that sonic was different in 90s to what it is now :P Ok Ive lost the plot, thats it i need sleep

yeah the dragonball z supersaiyans first chnage i guess would of been done in about '88 '89 and supersonic was sonic 2 i think which was like what '93 . i always thought they were very very similar jus never really brought it up to anyone lol .

Back