Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Avitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Avitoir*, would anyone be kind enough to make me one with Sparx on it please ? i dont mind the style lol surprise me :thumbup:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you cant use it on RZ anyway (sucks eh?) :p

maybe I will try later...

Reaction score
lol i remember when i used to be ub0r active when the old RZ Mir 1.4 server was up *the 1 that went down within 2 weeks due to people exploiting BDD exp* that was a good server lol. anyway back then i got like 100 posts in a week

R3D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Want me to try?
What do u want in it?

Reaction score
hmm ... dont mind lol maybe sumthing with electric or sumthing like that *u know what i mean lol like sparks* and with Sparx written on it please. if possible that is. ta in advance

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
xuvurex said:
jeez i think iv posted over 500+ in the Ad section of mu but they dont count =(

Thats because you don't get a post there otherwise all the Mu idiots would have 10k+ posts. Ill have a look at one for ya but it doesn't matter seeing as you can't upload em atm. Any news on that?

-Mattio

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mattio said:
Thats because you don't get a post there otherwise all the Mu idiots would have 10k+ posts. Ill have a look at one for ya but it doesn't matter seeing as you can't upload em atm. Any news on that?
-Mattio

XD omg this is soooo true mu adict ppl spamm like hell btw you can just get avators on google just try to search something like
*avator download * or what so ever it take 10mins to find a good avator either in gif or jpg format :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back