Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Back Now Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't swear, i don't flame, i just state the facts, if those facts hurt then get them changed, if you don't flame and insult etc so much, then facts will change.

This is your own fault, not mine, not MentaL's, not anyone, just you, you caused this, and you can solve this, you keep yourself to the rules and there will be no problems, if you don't then you know what will happen, it's your choice.
Dragon said:
what right do u have 2 say who s his friend or not...

it isnt the case that she agrees or not... its just that she s a mod and if there s flamed ( justified or not ) she has 2 respond as mod , even though she might or might not agree with him
Read my words correctly, he said all his friends agreed, however not all his friends agreed, so weren't they friends, or did he lyed?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Get Out Of His butt, MentaL Didn't Agree With The Amount Of Ban's He Did, And This Account Wasn't Banned By Gohan, But MentaL.

It Was Due To Be Unbanned Today.

I Don't Think Of Myself As Invincible, Now Stop Trying To Be A Mod And Get Outta My Face

lol mental may not of agree'd with the amount of bans he did but i do . y would it matter how many bans he did in one day . surely if ppl break the rules more than 3 times then they will be moderated , he cant think w8 jus banned sum1 i cant do another today ill let him off lol . im not trying to be a mod im giving my opinion and ok if u want me out of ur face???? lol then ill leave it here im sorry .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gohans whats your deal your just annoying everyone and trying to make them flame you so you can get them banned, don't be so damn childish.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Dragon said:
what right do u have 2 say who s his friend or not...

it isnt the case that she agrees or not... its just that she s a mod and if there s flamed ( justified or not ) she has 2 respond as mod , even though she might or might not agree with him

Exactly Thnx Hun

Some Mods Agreed With The Principles, But As A Mod They Had To Disagree With My Actions.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
don let me have ur avitar :p and pm me with ya msn :)

Gohan u gotta calm down people like DTB SIC NIK-C CAP have made the forum wot is today and ur just messing it up banning them

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
flamefox said:
lol mental may not of agree'd with the amount of bans he did but i do . y would it matter how many bans he did in one day . surely if ppl break the rules more than 3 times then they will be moderated , he cant think w8 jus banned sum1 i cant do another today ill let him off lol . im not trying to be a mod im giving my opinion and ok if u want me out of ur face???? lol then ill leave it here im sorry .

He Banned 6 Of My Accounts Before I Even Posted.

Go Figure, It Was A Personal Attack On Me

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
They agreed with your principles? Get real.

Your principle was to flame romanians.

My Principle Was To Show U Banning Evry1 On Site Was Wrong.

My Actions Were Wrong Yes.

But Atleast I Never Had To Repair Loadsa DSkins :p

Reaction score
Repair? I don't repair them, i just buy them extra, and i'm already at full dura again, you only costed me a few mercenaries, it will cost you on the other hand your account.

In any case that's a other story.

And the reason why i made those rules, was because things were out of hand, mainly you, Nik-C and a few other flaming all the romanians on the board.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
flamefox said:
lol mental may not of agree'd with the amount of bans he did but i do .

You just be quiet lad, Gohan was alright until he was put as super mod, his ego rised and he became power mad. We have all seen this in the past and it was predictable. Thast why gohan shud never had admin jobs etc. cuz in the end hes always the one people are getting mad at, he will never stand down in any argument until he wins or the thread is locked. End of story.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Repair? I don't repair them, i just buy them extra, and i'm already at full dura again, you only costed me a few mercenaries, it will cost you on the other hand your account.

In any case that's a other story.

And the reason why i made those rules, was because things were out of hand, mainly you, Nik-C and a few other flaming all the romanians on the board.

You Bought Like 200 DSkins?

Because Thats How Much We Hit U For Im Guessing

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
to be honest i think gohan and don are getting out of hand a little bit now i think u have both expressed how u feel about whats happened and none of u are gonna back down this arguement cant b won so y not both jus leave it now if any of u think that u have the will power and put ur pride to one side and say ok forget it . y dont u both jus say sorry if not then this should b closed as its nowhere near on topic now and is jus going nowhere

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Wha?

Ok i don't care he is moderated... but why exactly?

flamefox said:
to be honest i think gohan and don are getting out of hand a little bit now i think u have both expressed how u feel about whats happened and none of u are gonna back down this arguement cant b won so y not both jus leave it now if any of u think that u have the will power and put ur pride to one side and say ok forget it . y dont u both jus say sorry if not then this should b closed as its nowhere near on topic now and is jus going nowhere
Maybe you'll listen to him coz you're sure as hell not listening to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back