Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Best Memories of GMS?

i Really wanna go back in the times when hack was working ^^
I remember xEntare trainer i botted in a week and whent to level 100+ but after server check i got banned =/

the V20 -30 they were the best
also when Wizet Were the only owners

[Off topic]

Nx cash had differn name before nexon came, what was it ?

@zoozoo

I think it was WZ Coins, I don't remember, I just made that up, rofl!

Meeting good friends..
GMS not having x2 exp cards..
Wizet :D
Nexon PHAILing 24/7..

Lpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpq
lpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpqlpq
scaniascaniascaniascaniasinthuansinthuan

I flirted with his ex when he was with her. Hehe :). I was the reason she broke up with him ;D.

Lol, my best memory was all before 3th job, when it wasnt released. I was so happy, and yet, I grinded like no otha mother o.o. I was 67 before it even came out. I was mad xD.

And before 4th job too, lol i tried grinding then 5 minutes later i would close the game for another game xD. God that was so funny.

Another one! Ugh, that was back when LPQ First came out, Best PQ I would say, It was so funny, i lost intrest in MS When that happend (Level 44). Then some how i regained strength and went on O_o.

There is more...... just so many for me to choose from. xD. gooooood times......

Back