Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BGM fix

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive not seen anyone tell people how to stop the BGM music from pauseing in game yet (june client) .. you simply add 3 new ogg files called

TRANCE mission_tmix.ogg

Vague words.ogg

X-Fighter.ogg

(without ogg)

i was looking in theduel.exe with olldbg and found this out ^^ hope it helps somepeople

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is already found out...
Trust me But somepeople are dumb enough to forget that... Anyways
You didn't knew it was already released i purpose?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no... rofl untill today i did not even know there was 13 BGMs -.- since ive been useing a older client for ages untill now , and when i tryed june my game music keeped cutting off .^^
well if its relased then a mod can del this >.< i only ever go back about 6 pages ... sooo it could be beyond that i supose ...

ive been useing a client from 2006 :p

Reaction score
DragonOfBlade you know what ?
the only dumb person here is you

just because some people didn't know that , it doesn't make them dumb like you because i have never Ducking though that this was the problem .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for sticking up for me , as u prob guessed i don't come here much..... 119 posts since 2006 :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DragonOfBlade you know what ?
the only dumb person here is you

just because some people didn't know that , it doesn't make them dumb like you because i have never Ducking though that this was the problem .

Lets now talk poop about you then?
I never made a Ducking problem of it You trapwhole>.>
Please learn matters before even posting here on Ragezone
That's the only thing people will even talk to you about that
I was only letting him know there was already released something about this
If you thought i was yelling @ him Wouldn't i've been using caps or anything that has to do something with yelling/screaming/being a penis...
Wouldn't that have been up with you?
Seriously What's your Ducking problem with the internet?
Is it cause i can't see you or anything.
I bet you can't even hit 1 Ducking ditch in a sack of flower...
Litteraly If i need to talk poop about you i already got 1 Ducking list of things that i actually wanna say to you

And GavinX If you were using a 2006 Client My bad...
Didn't knew that

Reaction score
yes show me your lame list so i show you unend list of rude words i don't think you have a penis maybe just maybe you're a xxy :S ew if you see me in real life you will be kicked in your butt by now beleive me or youdon't have to because i don't care if you do ok?

Code:
Trust me But somepeople are dumb enough to forget that

i am not Ducking dumb so watch your Ducking words or watch your back because your butt if going to get kicked by some one

Last edited:
Reaction score
Code:
Trust me But somepeople are dumb enough to forget that

sari4ever is kinda right you don't have the right to call some one dumb because he didn't know something

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i found it out for myself n e way -.-" i only just started useing June Files monday :p only because of dex , been haveing problems with hackers lately on my serv

And GavinX If you were using a 2006 Client My bad...
Didn't knew that

kk ^^.

And i don't wanna getinto some Giant arguement when i start posting agian after sooo long :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am not Ducking dumb so watch your Ducking words or watch your back because your butt if going to get kicked by some one

Well If i actually get kicked... I'm not as eaz as you think...
i did 7 years of kickboxing so please enjoy my life and come!

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Part of Update1.mrs which comes with ijji.

Back