Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Billing API Framework [Paypal and more...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good sir, do you think that the members of ragezone are blind? I can clearly see you made two accounts, one is on messenger and the other is on e-buddy. Besides, the other persons name would appear up the top not yours.

That screenshot is from TheJacob...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-addition to my post on page 2.. or 3.. not sure...

Pretty sure you can bypass form-inserts by server-posting and returning the url to the client.

No you cannot, you can test that yourself if you want if you need "proof".

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
For all the smart people here, I think you need to really re-think everything that you type. If I were Jacob, or anyone else for that matter - I highly doubt me posting this would be possible or me talking to him on MSN would be possible. Heres the proof you need, now I suggest you shut your traps like good little leeching girls and enjoy everything that actual developers release.

Sond - Billing API Framework [Paypal and more...] - RaGEZONE Forums

Jacob sent this to me on MSN proving he is IP banned.

Enough said, care to show a screenshot of anything you've said on this thread kiddies?

(yes that includes you "TrollTM", "Quackster" and others)

Wow someone is a bit panicky.
Anyway I still wouldn't believe you no-matter how hard you try, also I can see heaps of tabs open Chrome meaning you have signed into Ebuddy keeping it hidden.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sond I am having some issues with the IPN demo file you released. How do I identify whos who when they donate?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sond I am having some issues with the IPN demo file you released. How do I identify whos who when they donate?

I am not going to constantly offer help although I will answer this one question once.

To identify who donating you want to get their user from the custom variable and their purchase type by the product name or id. It's pretty simple and straight forward, just look around and you will find it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't run a Hotel, I never will. I just enjoy developing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back