• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Billing API Framework [Paypal and more...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL! Yeah like that matters. Kind of funny how iAJ posts and likes only YOUR threads. Oh and don't flatter your self. You can't prove if I can code or not. All you've done is clone ragezone (or try to) on your crappy failure forum. And all you've done, so far is either create fake developments on your clones or release crappy exploitable, unsecured code for UberCMS.

Do your self a favour and shut the duck up, leave. It doesn't matter when these clones registered. They are blatantly yours. When you make a new account I know It's you because of the way you create your little threads and post. I can see right through you and your actions. You're the biggest attention lady in this section. Your releases are poop, you claim to do more than you can and you can't code properly and then you have the cheek to say others 'cant' code when you have no proof what-so-ever. Get your facts right.

Show me a screenshot of any flame that goes towards me. Good luck finding that. Do yourself a favor and just simply stop pretending. At the end of the day Matthew I know I am quite a bit better than you, I know I enjoy my life. You just sit there like "omg needs to learn this", "ineeds to get my skills to be like his". It's ok, I do understand.

his coding is worse than mine :)

Ha that is hilarious. I don't think a dyslexic kid who has never been on a computer can code worse than you.

Easily Exploitable though, The button is not saved on paypal which can be seriously screwed with.

Edward you couldn't exploit a script if it literally had a exploit me input button. Don't pretend.

Reaction score
Show me a screenshot of any flame that goes towards me. Good luck finding that. Do yourself a favor and just simply stop pretending. At the end of the day Matthew I know I am quite a bit better than you, I know I enjoy my life. You just sit there like "omg needs to learn this", "ineeds to get my skills to be like his". It's ok, I do understand.

Haha not at all. I don't really disclose my life publicly on the internet. That stays with my real friends. My life is pretty good, thanks for enquiring. But here's the thing. When some one tries to blow an insult it's normally them who's worse off - especially on the internet. You can't judge some one over the internet. Half of my friends stay in doors all the time on Facebook and go out, get poop faced at the weekends. I come on here - mostly on my mobile and check up on what poop you have to spew as it's pure entertainment to watch you rage and get upset. At the end of the day, all I did was throw a bit of criticism at you and you can't really handle it so good.

Also, I can code. I've been here long enough. And it's quite apparent why I don't release anything I do. Even Jontycat (who doesn't like me) will agree that everyone here just leeches. Therefore he, and my self do not release things as I can't be bothered to watch my hard work go to waste. I still don't need to prove anything to you. You of all people can't make judgements on what you don't know. The code I've seen from you is either 1) Fake 2) Highly poorly coded and exploitable.

Stop pretending you're a big cool man online. Honestly, I don't believe you and no one does. You can easily be a millionaire or a fat-so online. And quite funny that both do exist online. However, I judge on how I see people and make my claims backed up-on what I see and know. Not do low-blow, pathetic and idiotic insults that are blank and meaningless. E.g. you, the guy who creates clone-girl accounts and pretends to be a hard-core feminist trying to say I have no life.

Just stop trying Jacob. Seriously. Every time you post it makes me laugh even harder.

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score

Ha that is hilarious. I don't think a dyslexic kid who has never been on a computer can code worse than you.

Edward you couldn't exploit a script if it literally had a exploit me input button. Don't pretend.

Why the duck are you acting high and mighty, and lool.

Hejula unlike you I have ran three successful Hotels that became the most popular Hotel during their time. DemonHotel twice and RaGEZONE Hotel once. I am quite a bit better in regards to computer development, networking, database management and quite a bit more compared to almost all of the users in the Habbo Hotel section (an exception to a few).

I don't see how I ran off, care to show me a screen shot or proof that I ran with peoples money? MentaL's money as some of you think. Good luck getting that proof cupcake :love:.

HAHAHA still acting high and almighty, it seems like u don't know that Hejula is a very good html coder. And he is on a project(jabbo) or atleast he makes the hotel layout :)
And you know what, i bet you couldn't even make a good template like he does! Faggot.

Reaction score
Hejula unlike you I have ran three successful Hotels that became the most popular Hotel during their time. DemonHotel twice and RaGEZONE Hotel once. I am quite a bit better in regards to computer development, networking, database management and quite a bit more compared to almost all of the users in the Habbo Hotel section (an exception to a few).

I don't see how I ran off, care to show me a screen shot or proof that I ran with peoples money? MentaL's money as some of you think. Good luck getting that proof cupcake :love:.

Last time I checked those hotels were never successful at all.

And now i'm going to hit you where it hurts.

Lets see.

******** User Population: 80% Staff, 20% Users.
BAMFZONE : RAGEZONE
******** Style : ZOOMtube, made popular by RaGEZONE years ago
******** UserGroup Colors: Black, Red, Green
RaGEZONE's UserGroup Colors: Black, Red, Green(woohoo what a match!)

******** Users: RZ's rejects.
******** Common Thread Niche: Random RSS Feeds.

********'s vBulletin Version?: 3.8.6
RAGEZONE's vBulletin Version?: 3.8.6(woohoo we're on a roll!)

********'s User Count within a month?: 103(damn great job)

Your Rep? : -1%

Clones(best quoted by Quackster himself):
Quackster McQuack says
Sond = TJP, Saia, Ione, iAJ, BrightChoco, Jub,
Oh, lets not forget TheJacob ^^

********'s Rating? : -1/10

Comments:

It's an 100% RaGEZONE copy, no wonder you barely have users?

#endof

Last edited:
Reaction score
The code I've seen from you is either 1) Fake 2) Highly poorly coded and exploitable.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/icecron-cms-snippet-751473/

And all you've done, so far is either create fake developments on your clones or release crappy exploitable, unsecured code for UberCMS.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/icecron-cms-snippet-751473/

Also, I can code. I've been here long enough. And it's quite apparent why I don't release anything I do.

Ha - I'd love to see even a demo of something you've made.

it seems like u don't know that Hejula is a very good html coder.

laufs

Thread.

Just let the thread die skiddies, you're making yourself look dumb.

Unwanted spam is unwanted.

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
Unwanted user is unwanted kryptos.

TJP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unwanted user is unwanted kryptos.

I am fine with that, just if only you could justify anything you say with some actual proof. Screen shot or anything would be fantastic. Words don't do anything kid, make you look stupid, yes you. So go get a screenshot of anything you've said in any of your posts, I would love to see that :thumbup:.

Reaction score

TJP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah... because a define(), empty array, invalid syntax @ index start and and index is end is definite proof that this CMS is legitimate ? right?

Tard.

As always, again. I don't release or tell any one on here about my code. I don't need to prove anything especially when you've also never released something your self :)

LOL.

Matthew, keep in mind you can't release something that doesn't exist.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL.

Matthew, keep in mind you can't release something that doesn't exist.

Why do you hold so much doubt? What is it to you if he can or can not code? It doesn't even matter. I think most people here understand Matthew's reasons for not releasing his work.

TJP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL flame...
exit;

It can't really qualify as flame because that would require both parties to have an equal chance of winning. Right now it's just me shunning down these idiots with my hands tied behind my back. I'd more consider this:

slaughterhouse...
exit;

But that's just me.

(and yes, that was just a paraphrase of X-Men First Class).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back