Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Anyone have key for this ?
Link gg:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there you just need to download the patch and you don’t need to download everything again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll download it, I'll try.
Ok guys this is for this ppl who have problem with activate code
all rar have added 5% Recovery Data

But first look how this server perform on Windows Server 2022 Datacenter

How AI perform on this server just look

What is setup in game CM Dice and many other

PC on what all is up and running is nothing special with only 32GB RAM

VMWare 17.0.0.
16GB for VM
Page File auto

how to run
1) Install VMWare 17.0.0 (you can get VMWare from Microsoft official Page)
2) need create shortcut for GM.exe
a) just go to Corsair3506 and drag and drop on the pulpit by using right mouse button

3) Start GM from pulpit. you can use the older one that is in first post or run all without GM

If your VM was not set it will show you
View attachment 258527

if you already setup NAT8 with this IP 192.168.200.0 then GM will just start
(remember you must at first place have installed VM)
View attachment 258532

all is already setup
This is a clean installation so please remember copy and paste DSN that are attach in GameServerData.rar to this post
After that shout down VM and start VM by using GM.exe
In client you can use Launcher with any Login you want and password you want
enjoy guys :D
And once again thanks to ppl who was that kind and share this files and activation code love you guys.
Links have VM and Client
also this rar files have 5% recovery data just in case of some error. when extracting

SERVER FILES REUPLOADED - COMPLETED
14 Links in total 54.7GB from 160GB

A small Update if you manage how to use this drive

\Server\Windows Server 2019-JanuerGame.vmdk
i add another one file (DataSheet_Server.xlsm) that you need put in C:\Corsair\GameServerData

all what you will need it will be change MAC address in this file

View attachment 258670

Two Folders Client and Server

If is fit and you like - HIT the LIKE button :alienn:

I downloaded it but I can't extract the server file as it seems to be damaged.

Reaction score
to change IP
first place
Server side
service.ini and in C:\Corsair\GameServerData file DataSheet_Server (excel document)

to make working Central Market need change IP in C:\TradeMarketProcessWeb (in each folder you will find web.config) just change IP

do make works Dice and gallery you will need patch webrul
weburl are inside C:\Corsair\GameCommonDataUnpack\DataSheet file datasheet_url (excel document)
after that you will need make new bss file to patch paz file on client side (on forum you will find tutorial how to do this)
Thank you always. Thanks to you, I can enjoy it with my friends!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
read description 5% Recovery Data + sometimes downloaded file can be damaged when your connection are slow or connection was broken

also I don't know what kind of damage you have because you did not provide any information about what is that damage what kind of damage

if you see something with message 16GB just change to 4GB
I'm reloading everything because I deleted files earlier. Do you have discord? I'm interested in playing offline grup alone. It's exciting. I've played this game for a long time and wasted a lot of my life on the sidelines, but unfortunately my character got hacked. So I stopped playing it and saw how easy it was, so I got interested. If we finish downloading and have problems, we will ask again with an explanation and pictures.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm reloading everything because I deleted files earlier. Do you have discord? I'm interested in playing offline grup alone. It's exciting. I've played this game for a long time and wasted a lot of my life on the sidelines, but unfortunately my character got hacked. So I stopped playing it and saw how easy it was, so I got interested. If we finish downloading and have problems, we will ask again with an explanation and pictures.
You can invite me too. Can you send via PM?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New installer 7.1 appear and close asap, also a lot of detections on virustotal. Also zero setup part is still .TS extension. Checksum is OK on all files.

But patch to 7.1 is clean for me
I think the creator of this program is very angry at us XD

It is very suspicious that the software closes after some time, i.e. there is a check for the hardware ID and then for the key, this is too much for me, now I’m starting to wonder what’s crammed into the server part)). The only way is to update 6.6 to 7.1 through patches from the archive.
Also for safety, you need to close all ports on firewall not used by the game on server.
1711987222948 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
read description 5% Recovery Data + sometimes downloaded file can be damaged when your connection are slow or connection was broken

also I don't know what kind of damage you have because you did not provide any information about what is that damage what kind of damage

if you see something with message 16GB just change to 4GB
1711988917507 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

This thing I found we loaded one file at a time until it was finished. But very strangely, I still encountered the same error. I'm not sure why. Our internet was not delayed from the speed test.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
by the way you think 7.1 bring something new like that
You can use the Nova ones, it works on Corsair. So you literally use nova to compile the attendance then move it to corsair. (then copy the content inside the .xlsm from the nova inside the corsair ones since it needs to match) and you will have attendance working.

It was explained at the beginning (when Corsair was released, not in here), maybe hard to find now with so many pages.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then I can share both the client NOVA and the assembly if anyone needs it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also if anyone is interested in compiling the dbss its pretty easy just duplicate the bin64 folder and rename it to bin64_dbss and put the d3d9.dll in there and create a .bat file on the root folder.

Code:
@echo off
cd bin64_dbss
BlackDesert64.exe exportStaticStatus
if %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 0 echo Error
if %ERRORLEVEL% EQU 0 echo Success
rem StringTable.bss is only partially exported. Dont update it in the client files.
del /Q ..\GameCommonData\binary\stringtable.bss
@pause

dont work at all work in 35% most files still cannot be patched properly.
Strange, mine works perfectly, you can't put things in that nova doesn't have to not throw an error. So what I do is basically use the Nova one as a base. ( Oh wait, im only talking about attendance ) the rest yeah does not work.

I just saw your message edited now, for attendance there is no difference at all with items. That is what I used this method at the beginning and worked perfectly, unless you want to put in a lot of OP items that only relies on Corsair then yeah will not work.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only put info that was explained at the beginning. For when someone "new" came here.

The d3d9.dll will not fix anything, but I explained a better way to compile bss/dbss (some one suggested in the past to use the full server folder structure wasting toons of disk space just for compiling for example...) and I explained a better, easier and faster way to doit, but that will not prevent that some bss/dbss will not work since as of now, we know they compile in a different way and cause the client to crash in some files. Corsair is a mess, but a lot better than the fake Nova. But atleast we have this... since 2014 or so with the emus we waited so long to have this, atleast now we have it. :)

My .dll is the same as the one shared here ( the first Corsair release post not in here ) so I asume you will have also the same if I remember well the 29kb one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes its same 29Kb

or use nova and corsair .dll
1712015350029 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Where do we find the password? I stuck it here and am testing it in the installation and playing around.

Attachments

Reaction score
View attachment 258999

Where do we find the password? I stuck it here and am testing it in the installation and playing around.

Hi,

The key was disabled for both installation and GM Tool, so at this time that files are useless until someone upload the server files out of the vm or the vm itself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

The key was disabled for both installation and GM Tool, so at this time that files are useless until someone upload the server files out of the vm or the vm itself.
I thought it would work but we stuck with the password. It's such a shame.

Hi,

I loaded with these files Do we have to wait until someone uploads it to be able to play offline?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought it would work but we stuck with the password. It's such a shame.

I loaded with these files Do we have to wait until someone uploads it to be able to play offline?

Those files might work since they are unencrypted.

1712016558674 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

1712016570547 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Like shadow said somewhere in this thread, you have to create a WS2019 VM and then attach that disk.

To avoid confusion. Currently there are 2 uploads, 1 with the untouched chinese files (the one you downloaded first which ask for an activation key) and the second one which is the vm file unencrypted.

Also, avoid using the server.exe and "gm" tool, they are trash.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those files might work since they are unencrypted.

View attachment 259002

View attachment 259003

Like shadow said somewhere in this thread, you have to create a WS2019 VM and then attach that disk.

To avoid confusion. Currently there are 2 uploads, 1 with the untouched chinese files (the one you downloaded first which ask for an activation key) and the second one which is the vm file unencrypted.

Also, avoid using the server.exe and "gm" tool, they are trash.
Do you have discord? I tried the simulator but couldn't connect. It means I might be doing something wrong because I'm not very skilled at it. Most of us tend to play games for fun.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you need to create a character, you can do so by using a Chinese name. Instead of a name change card to change the character name.

Back