Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have guild ranking working?
1712170678857 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if anyone opened server and can let me join add me in discord amino#3763

Reaction score
Does anyone have guild ranking working?

Hi,

Is your Guild applicable to be in a ranking?

I don't think that a recently created guild may apply to be in a Rank

Anyways, i trace the guild window and found that is using the procedure called uspListGuildRanking,

1712198577749 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

As we can see, only the guild which participate on Node War (i guess) can apply to be in a rank.

Cheers

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be great if there is a new tutorial for shadow66 new uploaded server and client files. I have lost the sight of looking 16 forum tabs :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good evening I would like to know if it is still functional because I try and I always have the same message
1712341887078 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good evening thanks
I will look at it
good evening thanks
I will look at it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can we decrease the ram usage like maybe we can disable spawn mobs , npc etc i have 32gb ram and pc gonna cry when start the client with server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can we decrease the ram usage like maybe we can disable spawn mobs , npc etc i have 32gb ram and pc gonna cry when start the client with server
Keep in mind the full Corsair server actually takes over 200GB RAM, it *really* isn't meant to be run on desktop machines. This release has reduced that to ~135GB, which is still a lot, but it's also a massive reduction already.

Plenty of folks here have reported a perfectly playable experience on 32GB + swap file. The initial server startup will take a while, but give it a shot and see how it runs is my recommendation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi shadow66 . sorry to bother you. I just downloaded your link I tried to launch it via 黑沙GM管理器 it asks me for the activation code and I launched it via the bluex and the bluex at the top left. I created the Vm on the Windows Server 2019-JanuerGame disk while trying to launch it, it remains stuck on corsai/bin64 and when I launch gm.. I have a yellow dot at the top left and blue at the top right

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi shadow66 . sorry to bother you. I just downloaded your link I tried to launch it via 黑沙GM管理器 it asks me for the activation code and I launched it via the bluex and the bluex at the top left. I created the Vm on the Windows Server 2019-JanuerGame disk while trying to launch it, it remains stuck on corsai/bin64 and when I launch gm.. I have a yellow dot at the top left and blue at the top right
shadow66 can probably offer more guidance, but I highly recommend following Archgeus's advice from here:

Points to highlight: don't use the 黑沙GM管理器 tool, make sure you've added the necessary files to folders inside the VM, and (important!) do NOT launch the server from the file on the desktop. That dumped me at the Corsair\bin64 prompts every time. Use the individual Auth.bat, Manager.bat, and Field.bat files inside the \Corsair folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shadow66 can probably offer more guidance, but I highly recommend following Archgeus's advice from here:

Points to highlight: don't use the 黑沙GM管理器 tool, make sure you've added the necessary files to folders inside the VM, and (important!) do NOT launch the server from the file on the desktop. That dumped me at the Corsair\bin64 prompts every time. Use the individual Auth.bat, Manager.bat, and Field.bat files inside the \Corsair folder.
Hello again, I'm sorry. I did as instructed https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...ne-click-version-version.1226661/post-9253541 when I launch 1. Auth 2.Manager 3.Field it remains black and shuts down after 20 minutes basically I changed the mac address of the DataSheet_Server
log
1712401898559 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello again, I'm sorry. I did as instructed https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...ne-click-version-version.1226661/post-9253541 when I launch 1. Auth 2.Manager 3.Field it remains black and shuts down after 20 minutes basically I changed the mac address of the DataSheet_Server
log View attachment 259261
Just to check a few things:
How much RAM have you allocated to the VM? How is the memory usage in Task Manager leading up to the processes shutting down?
You renamed "DataSheet_ContentsOptions - Copy.xlsm" to "DataSheet_ContentsOptions.xlsm"?
You haven't changed the timezone set in the VM OS (or the VM hasn't changed the timezone due to automatically updating)? Set the time zone to Singapore and disable auto time zone updating if that's set.
The .dsn and DataSheet_Server.xlsm (with the correct MAC address) files are all in the GameServerData directory?
The IP address of the VM is 192.168.200.100?

Someone more knowledgeable than me could probably tell you more, but if you can upload/attach the whole log files it may help pinpoint the cause.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all i need to see from the log is the last 5 to 15 line

But i suspect is lack of RAM allocate to VM + Page File are set incorrectly

also make sure you have at list 500GB free space on the Drive where you have this VM Server Set
if you don't have enough free space on the drive where is VM set
so if you keep on drive C: this drive need have at list 500GB space if is other dive lice D: or E: just need have at list 500GB free space because when allocated ram became full all what server start load go to page file that is store on the same drive where is your whole VM set
all i need to see from the log is the last 5 to 15 line

But i suspect is lack of RAM allocate to VM + Page File are set incorrectly

also make sure you have at list 500GB free space on the Drive where you have this VM Server Set
if you don't have enough free space on the drive where is VM set
so if you keep on drive C: this drive need have at list 500GB space if is other dive lice D: or E: just need have at list 500GB free space because when allocated ram became full all what server start load go to page file that is store on the same drive where is your whole VM set.View attachment 259264
thank you for your help my log
1712410614116 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

for the memory I have to rent 50g what I had on the PC where I launch the vm

Attachments

Reaction score
thank you for your help my log
View attachment 259266
for the memory I have to rent 50g what I had on the PC where I launch the vm

Hi,

You still have timezone error,

1712415819486 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

So...

Set timezone to 0 in your windows server

1712415919244 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Then open \GameCommonDataUnpack\DataSheet\DataSheet_ContentsOptions.xlsm and set LocalizingOption>TimeZone>0

1712416141800 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I send you my log 1.Auth thing I want to know the space of the ssd disk must be 500 GB without the vm installed or what must remain after the installation of the vm. because I install everything on a blank 500 GB disk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The TimeZone (28800) of the server and the TimeZone (10800) of the content options are different. It should be the same!

i suspect that you use different dhatasheet_server that probably you download from this topic
i was post correct one that do not need deal with Time Settings
will be good if you can change Time
Set Time on the VM OS to this what i showed on one of the screen shot
then go to GameCommonDataUnpack\DataSheet\
open file: DataSheet_ContentsOptions

and change to 8 for NA_REAL but if is 8 don't change

just set the clock on the VM OS to this what i show + disable: Adjust for daylight saving
thank you for the moment vm server launch well I test with client tomorrowbig thank you to you and again sorry for all the problems and big thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tell me witch one of any release are clean
if my defender do not detect any thing and have enabled Cloud - probably you even don't know what is that in new Defender doing
also many antivirus software check heuristic so it can be false/positive
any way your scan can be fake as well till my Defender did not detect any thing so i don't know where is your point.

also here is a scan just made and is only a one Themida = licence protection

i look at the size of this what you scaned and is way bigger then this what I scan and is inside release
so please do not spam and scare ppl with fake scan

also i see you try crack GM or some one else or you use a GM 6.4 that is cracked so that's why you have indicate as infected
I take back what I said, sorry I didn't see this response. It is always a good idea to be cautious when downloading stuff from the internet.
I do still recommend that people learn how to set up a server VM themselves as it is a useful skill to have in this scene.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get this error at the end:

生错误!","Log":"패키지 압축해제시 오류 발생했습니다: d:/bdo server/client/Paz/PAD61338.PAZ(d:/bdo server/client/character/model/1_pc/24_pfw/nude/pfw_00_nude_0001.pac), (0/568082)" }

I replaced the Paz file. I still get this error.
Hello,

Can I have the client patch to fix this issue for my client?

thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, a little information because I'm looking and can't find it, but I see that in my vm the server v 6.6 is launching, but nothing is normal?

Attachments

Back