• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Bless Server files & VM

Reaction score
Almost all of the functionality can be gotten from the auth server easily for jorbi server. I dont doubt it entirely that it would be easy to recreate from scratch.
We not have only 3 function, but have all table for it examples. Lumena, Lumena Shop, Password.

It's not a problem simulate. Not need write from zero all neowiz ip, it's not have reason.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to enable user password login , because i try login with only username and its work ?
anyone got any clue or i just messed up with the files or something ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost all of the functionality can be gotten from the auth server easily for jorbi server. I dont doubt it entirely that it would be easy to recreate from scratch.

This is already easy and I did it. But the main problem is that our server files are very old. This is just part of the leak. I've seen 2 different versions of the game in Chinese vendors. These are the 930 and 1530. The closest version to the 1530 steam version. Our version from Neowiz. The game is currently being developed by VALOFE. After purchasing the game, they changed the packages and now it is very difficult to adapt the new versions to our version.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are chinese servers online since around 10 month with 930 wiith working steam client,Lumena and login+pass working

Reaction score
Because use this version. It's version have must full info for make all. I'm not see any problem with this version.

Assassin? It's work.
Lumena and Shop? Not have time for make it work? Use web shop, add items to npc, send it with mail...

Password? I think it's to not a global problem.

akx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any reason why I get pass the launcher screen for this and I get into the game and it has a pop up that'll usually say no server available? but its a pop up with no text.

Okay guys. I share some info for all.

About server files:

Auth have assasins class, 99% we can add it to in game.

About API:

BBLess XBless - chines server not have retail API, they are using this https://www.ory.sh/ they created using reverse engineering techs.

I think any other files leak now or before. Mb some tools or other, but chines server use current files.

any reason why i get pass the launcher screen for this and load in game with it, and I get a pop up with no text. (pop up would usually say no server available) not sure what else to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some changes for solo:
<bl:abnormalStatusInfo bl:abnormal_status_id="620000" bl:name="premium_service_buff_01" bl:name_k="프리미엄 혜택" bl:variable_Value_0="50" bl:variable_Value_1="10" bl:variable_Value_2="10" bl:variable_Value_3="25" bl:variable_Value_4="25" bl:variable_Value_5="25" bl:variable_Value_6="1" bl:icon_index="804016" bl:cool_time="0" bl:abnormal_category="system" bl:damage_type="magical" bl:judge_type="spell" bl:heal_type="none" bl:buff_type="none" bl:stack_type="none" bl:stack_count="1" bl:ignore_stack_effect="false" bl:ignore_if_exist="false" bl:detach_upon_death="false" blause_upon_disconnect="false" bl:need_to_save="true" bl:duration="0" bleriod="0" bl:block_term_effect_abnormal="nil" bleriod_dealing_amount="0" bl:dealing_amount="0" bl:N_da="1" blvP_damage_coefficient="1" bl:expire_count="-1" bl:expire_amount="-1" bl:expire_HP_ratio="-1" bl:qte="nil" bl:is_bornfire="false" bl:show_stack_count="false" bl:alert_monolog="nil" bl:is_buff="normal" bl:cam_sequence_id="0" bl:sequence_target="MyPC" bl:social_action_id="0" bl:cant_evade="false" bl:break_protection="false" bl:UI_Category_Type="Paidbenefit_Abnormal_UI" bl:termeffect_xbfl_init="" bl:termeffect_xbfl_event="" bl:elemental_damage_split_rate="1" bl:broadcast_type="all">
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="pve_exp_coefficient" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="1000" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="pve_gold_drop_coefficient" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="1000" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="quest_sp_coefficient" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="100" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="quest_exp_coefficient" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="100" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="warp_cost_starseed_modifier" blaram_change_type="percent_dec" bl:value="100" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="warp_cost_gold_modifier" blaram_change_type="percent_dec" bl:value="100" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="bonfire_heal_modifier" blaram_change_type="inc" bl:value="0.90" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="gather_time_modifier" blaram_change_type="percent_dec" bl:value="100" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="alchemy_exp_modifier" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="100" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="blacksmith_exp_modifier" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="100" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="cooking_exp_modifier" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="100" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="handcraft_exp_modifier" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="100" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="lapidary_exp_modifier" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="100" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="auction_fee_modifier" blaram_change_type="dec" bl:value="0.95" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="craft_exp_modifier" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="100" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="foodbuff_duration_modifier" blaram_change_type="inc" bl:value="10.5" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="potionbuff_duration_modifier" blaram_change_type="inc" bl:value="10.5" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="critical_power_modifier" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="500" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="critical_rating_modifier" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="300" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="attack_power" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="900" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="attack_speed_modifier" blaram_change_type="inc" bl:value="0.8" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="stamina" blaram_change_type="inc" bl:value="6000" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="armor" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="8000" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="hp_regen" blaram_change_type="inc" bl:value="1500" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="max_hp" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="50" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="max_energy" blaram_change_type="inc" bl:value="100" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="energy_regen" blaram_change_type="inc" bl:value="50" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<bl:AllSkillParamModifyList bl:SkillParamModifyType="coolDownTime" blaramChangeType="percent_dec" bl:Value="99" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="run_forward_speed" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="1000" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="walk_forward_speed" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="1000" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
<blaramChangeInfo blaram_type="full_run_forward_speed" blaram_change_type="percent_inc" bl:value="1000" bl:modifyHPorMP="true" />
</bl:abnormalStatusInfo>

U can change any params for urself personally. Like ex.: craft_exp_modifier change 100 to 1000

based on Matar hints published at:

Warning: settings is very cheaty :cool:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found out that there are lot of mount like this
[Unused] Card: Zeetomax 5000 70050077
[Unused] Card: Patrol-O-Matic 70050078
[Unused] Card: Autoshredder 70050079
[Unused] Card: Lab Assist-O-Tron 70050080
[Unused] Card: Lumen Scorpius 70050081

its not listed on stable , when i try to use the card its just disappear ,
are this mount not released yet , or maybe the file already exists but not registered yet?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Small add:

XML:
<bl:term_effect>
          <bl:abnormal_teffect_hometown_build_speed bl:Minutes="518400" bl:Rate="99" />
          <bl:abnormal_teffect_hometown_produce_speed bl:Minutes="518400" bl:Rate="99" />
</bl:term_effect>

Reduce time for builds and workers to 99%

Back