Blessed Infinitum Source

Thnx for replying sir akerius, but i just want to ask (sorry for this, not that knowledgeable in c++)

here's my question, does all the snippet of rebirth system are located only in the neuz project?

another thing, what does variable "m_nCampusPoint" mean?
sorry for making this thread a discussion thread. hahah...
 
Last edited:
help plese..... I set gm account to S O P Z or L M N O P I can't see gm account in game because. I use program reshacker change code Lang in worldserver.exe to other code Lang form 1 to 4 but. I change code Lang form 4 to 1 in worldserver. I can see gm account but. I want use other Lang.... How to fix it... help me please..... xD

Sorry my bad english.

Picture 1. I change Lang in worldserver 1 to 4 I can't see gm account


Picture 2. I change Lang in worldserver 4 to 1 I can see gm account
 
anyone can help me compiling the patcher. because I used fameguy and it patches, but after I Click start neuz wont pop out. anyone who can help me with this?
 
anyone can help me compiling the patcher. because I used fameguy and it patches, but after I Click start neuz wont pop out. anyone who can help me with this?
the key fameguy uses can be different from the neuz one for example fameguy can be trying with "sunkist" and the neuz needs for example "QWERTY12456" or does not need at all.
 
Ok, But I tryed that like 10times haha xD Probably a wrong include or something.

i believe all the includes you need ate dynamically linked, meaning you can place the source anywhere as long as you don't edit anything and they are all kept intact, those includes are always included... :)

help plese..... I set gm account to S O P Z or L M N O P I can't see gm account in game because. I use program reshacker change code Lang in worldserver.exe to other code Lang form 1 to 4 but. I change code Lang form 4 to 1 in worldserver. I can see gm account but. I want use other Lang.... How to fix it... help me please..... xD

Sorry my bad english.

Picture 1. I change Lang in worldserver 1 to 4 I can't see gm account


Picture 2. I change Lang in worldserver 4 to 1 I can see gm account

why should you use reshack when you have the source?

check "autorization.h" and your database...
 
Can someone help me compile and stuff to get the .exe launch files and setting the ip's to the right place on my vps?? i will pay 2 usd
 
Back