Blessed Infinitum Source

i'm using Blessed Infinitum's client... slightly modified, I'm using WdMadrigal of an official Flyff Server...

you may download them from the pserver's site...
 
please help..... I compile blessed source complete. I run server complete but I can't login to my server. it tell "login details in correct. please try agin" and I config ip 127.0.01 in accountserver.cpp (lock Account) and neuzmsgproc.cpp (lock Neuz) to 127.0.0.1 why I can't login to my server. I use client rain flyff......... help me plese

sorry my bad english... xD

 
Last edited:
please help..... I compile blessed source complete. I run server complete but I can't login to my server. it tell "login details in correct. please try agin" and I config ip 127.0.01 in accountserver.cpp (lock Account) and neuzmsgproc.cpp (lock Neuz) to 127.0.0.1 why I can't login to my server. I use client rain flyff......... help me plese

sorry my bad english... xD


change your salt pal
 
Is it possible to use other version of visual too? since i can't download 2003 cause i have vps 2008 and it hasn't compability for it so i couldn't install. can i use Visual 2010?
 
I would like to ask for help, I have this several errors with the Blessed Source, I don't know how to solve them or what is the problem:

WndField.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndMailRequestingBox::CWndMailRequestingBox(void)" (??0CWndMailRequestingBox@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndPost::OnInitialUpdate(void)" (?OnInitialUpdate@CWndPost@@UAEXXZ)
FuncApplet.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndMapEx::CWndMapEx(void)" (??0CWndMapEx@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "class CWndBase * __cdecl AppMain_WndMap(void)" (?AppMain_WndMap@@YAPAVCWndBase@@XZ)
FuncTextCmd.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndChattingBlockingList::UpdateInformation(void)" (?UpdateInformation@CWndChattingBlockingList@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "int __cdecl TextCmd_BlockUser(class CScanner &)" (?TextCmd_BlockUser@@YAHAAVCScanner@@@Z)
FuncTextCmd.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndChattingBlockingList::CWndChattingBlockingList(void)" (??0CWndChattingBlockingList@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "int __cdecl TextCmd_IgnoreList(class CScanner &)" (?TextCmd_IgnoreList@@YAHAAVCScanner@@@Z)
WndQuest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndMapEx::SetConstructionMode(enum CWndMapEx::ConstructionMode)" (?SetConstructionMode@CWndMapEx@@QAEXW4ConstructionMode@1@@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl ProcessQuestDestinationWorldMap(unsigned long)" (?ProcessQuestDestinationWorldMap@@YAXK@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndMapEx::SetConstructionMode(enum CWndMapEx::ConstructionMode)" (?SetConstructionMode@CWndMapEx@@QAEXW4ConstructionMode@1@@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndMapEx::InitializeTeleportationInformation(class CMover * const)" (?InitializeTeleportationInformation@CWndMapEx@@QAEXQAVCMover@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndWorld::OnCommand(unsigned int,unsigned long,class CWndBase *)" (?OnCommand@CWndWorld@@UAEHIKPAVCWndBase@@@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumEnter::CWndColosseumEnter(void)" (??0CWndColosseumEnter@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndWorld::OnCommand(unsigned int,unsigned long,class CWndBase *)" (?OnCommand@CWndWorld@@UAEHIKPAVCWndBase@@@Z)
Project.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CMapInformationManager::~CMapInformationManager(void)" (??1CMapInformationManager@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall CProject::~CProject(void)" (??1CProject@@UAE@XZ)
Project.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CMapInformationManager::CMapInformationManager(void)" (??0CMapInformationManager@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CProject::CProject(void)" (??0CProject@@QAE@XZ)
Project.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CMapInformationManager::LoadMapInformationData(void)" (?LoadMapInformationData@CMapInformationManager@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CProject::OpenProject(char const *)" (?OpenProject@CProject@@QAEHPBD@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumMassage::CWndColosseumMassage(void)" (??0CWndColosseumMassage@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumEnter(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumEnter@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumStart::CWndColosseumStart(void)" (??0CWndColosseumStart@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumStart(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumStart@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumStartReady1::CWndColosseumStartReady1(void)" (??0CWndColosseumStartReady1@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumReady1(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumReady1@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumStartReady2::CWndColosseumStartReady2(void)" (??0CWndColosseumStartReady2@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumReady2(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumReady2@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumRetry::CWndColosseumRetry(void)" (??0CWndColosseumRetry@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumEndMatch(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumEndMatch@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumComplete::CWndColosseumComplete(void)" (??0CWndColosseumComplete@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumEndMatch(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumEndMatch@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
Neuz.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CMapInformationManager::DeleteAllMapInformation(void)" (?DeleteAllMapInformation@CMapInformationManager@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual long __thiscall CNeuzApp::MsgProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?MsgProc@CNeuzApp@@UAEJPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)
.\..\..\Output\Neuz\NoGameguard/Neuz.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 17 unresolved externals

Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Blessed Source\Output\Neuz\NoGameguard\BuildLog.htm"
Neuz - 19 error(s), 0 warning(s)


---------------------- Done ----------------------

Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped



Does any know why this errors show up and it fails?
I was thinking it might be my includes properties in vs 2003, I'm running windows 64 bit, I've also tryed it on windows 2008 server.
Could any 1 help me on teamviewer doing the includes or anything like that?

Thanks!
 
I would like to ask for help, I have this several errors with the Blessed Source, I don't know how to solve them or what is the problem:

WndField.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndMailRequestingBox::CWndMailRequestingBox(void)" (??0CWndMailRequestingBox@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndPost::OnInitialUpdate(void)" (?OnInitialUpdate@CWndPost@@UAEXXZ)
FuncApplet.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndMapEx::CWndMapEx(void)" (??0CWndMapEx@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "class CWndBase * __cdecl AppMain_WndMap(void)" (?AppMain_WndMap@@YAPAVCWndBase@@XZ)
FuncTextCmd.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndChattingBlockingList::UpdateInformation(void)" (?UpdateInformation@CWndChattingBlockingList@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "int __cdecl TextCmd_BlockUser(class CScanner &)" (?TextCmd_BlockUser@@YAHAAVCScanner@@@Z)
FuncTextCmd.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndChattingBlockingList::CWndChattingBlockingList(void)" (??0CWndChattingBlockingList@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "int __cdecl TextCmd_IgnoreList(class CScanner &)" (?TextCmd_IgnoreList@@YAHAAVCScanner@@@Z)
WndQuest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndMapEx::SetConstructionMode(enum CWndMapEx::ConstructionMode)" (?SetConstructionMode@CWndMapEx@@QAEXW4ConstructionMode@1@@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl ProcessQuestDestinationWorldMap(unsigned long)" (?ProcessQuestDestinationWorldMap@@YAXK@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndMapEx::SetConstructionMode(enum CWndMapEx::ConstructionMode)" (?SetConstructionMode@CWndMapEx@@QAEXW4ConstructionMode@1@@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndMapEx::InitializeTeleportationInformation(class CMover * const)" (?InitializeTeleportationInformation@CWndMapEx@@QAEXQAVCMover@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndWorld::OnCommand(unsigned int,unsigned long,class CWndBase *)" (?OnCommand@CWndWorld@@UAEHIKPAVCWndBase@@@Z)
WndWorld.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumEnter::CWndColosseumEnter(void)" (??0CWndColosseumEnter@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CWndWorld::OnCommand(unsigned int,unsigned long,class CWndBase *)" (?OnCommand@CWndWorld@@UAEHIKPAVCWndBase@@@Z)
Project.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CMapInformationManager::~CMapInformationManager(void)" (??1CMapInformationManager@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall CProject::~CProject(void)" (??1CProject@@UAE@XZ)
Project.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CMapInformationManager::CMapInformationManager(void)" (??0CMapInformationManager@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CProject::CProject(void)" (??0CProject@@QAE@XZ)
Project.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CMapInformationManager::LoadMapInformationData(void)" (?LoadMapInformationData@CMapInformationManager@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CProject::OpenProject(char const *)" (?OpenProject@CProject@@QAEHPBD@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumMassage::CWndColosseumMassage(void)" (??0CWndColosseumMassage@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumEnter(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumEnter@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumStart::CWndColosseumStart(void)" (??0CWndColosseumStart@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumStart(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumStart@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumStartReady1::CWndColosseumStartReady1(void)" (??0CWndColosseumStartReady1@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumReady1(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumReady1@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumStartReady2::CWndColosseumStartReady2(void)" (??0CWndColosseumStartReady2@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumReady2(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumReady2@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumRetry::CWndColosseumRetry(void)" (??0CWndColosseumRetry@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumEndMatch(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumEndMatch@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
DPClient.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndColosseumComplete::CWndColosseumComplete(void)" (??0CWndColosseumComplete@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CDPClient::OnColosseumEndMatch(class CAr &)" (?OnColosseumEndMatch@CDPClient@@QAEXAAVCAr@@@Z)
Neuz.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CMapInformationManager::DeleteAllMapInformation(void)" (?DeleteAllMapInformation@CMapInformationManager@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual long __thiscall CNeuzApp::MsgProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?MsgProc@CNeuzApp@@UAEJPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)
.\..\..\Output\Neuz\NoGameguard/Neuz.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 17 unresolved externals

Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Blessed Source\Output\Neuz\NoGameguard\BuildLog.htm"
Neuz - 19 error(s), 0 warning(s)


---------------------- Done ----------------------

Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped



Does any know why this errors show up and it fails?
I was thinking it might be my includes properties in vs 2003, I'm running windows 64 bit, I've also tryed it on windows 2008 server.
Could any 1 help me on teamviewer doing the includes or anything like that?

Thanks!


sometimes use a spoiler :laugh:

did you edit something?
 
I've found a bug in rebirth.
if you rebirth. the icon that will load will always be the rebirth icon even though they have not yet attain rebirth.

once you test the rebirth command, m_nCampusPoint field in Database will increment to 1... unless your m_nCampusPoint has already value before implementing the rebirth system... its not a bug (lol) you can add your own field in the Table and target that fieldname instead of m_nCampusPoint...

ive used the m_nCampusPoint field for testing the system...
add your own field to prevent conflicts

and read the flow of rebirth system so that you know how it runs...
 
Back