Blessed Infinitum Source

Not at all, posting rubbish dump in the thread make itself ****. And btw, what does Help Section for?

Don't you do it too? You're always posting on release/development threads instead of posting on the Help Section too, Now may I ask you what does Help Section for? You do reply on other's post on Release threads but not to help. You're always telling them that "oh this is rubbish post on help" "this is not help section" "what are you talking about post on right section". Just to gain posts you will spam the whole section? I mean, the whole forum? Do you think gaining posts will make you look more intelligent, trustworthy or even respectful?
 
on the 3)

don't use it as sir shadowdragon said

Code:
Do that, and you invite people with hacked maps onto your server.
:D:






i think the better solution for that

Code:
nazarene: To fix Arena DC detele all files in WdArena in your client then, copy the WdArena from resource to the client!
:wink:


and here's the number 2

http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/v17-char-selection-821352/

thread from intelligent people :laugh:

in the guide there are somethings that are not show in this resource.... so what can i do?
 
Thanks!

My next question (it never ends)

I couldn't repair problem 3.

I think I did edit the teleporter (green block), saved it to client and server world resources. And still the same problem occurs.
What am i doing wrong? (I was trying to point this teleport to Flaris.)

Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance!


I really would like to know what I am doing wrong.
 
do you know what salt is? and do you know how to use salt? if not, go to Help Section and ask about it.

is what do you mean?
i know how to use it, but i dont know which one salt uses here...
tested kikugalanet and serus
 
can i ask whats the neuz salt in the neuz.exe? im having hardtime on the patcher. idk what to put on the "Fameguy" thing. its working but after i hit the Start Button. nothing happens.. any help?
 
For those who can't start neuz automatically after launching the patcher, try to leave it blank.

blank = .
So patom would be .....
Also don't forget to replace those 2E from the other window with 00

That should solve your problem.
 
Back