BOI OW Repack

Ya but it`s your server files , can say me whats the password on your account in db , test1 ? Or can help me to create account to test ? I have your skype .
 
How to prevent other characters to appear in newly created acc ? GJ btw, first files that I was manage to run without problems :) Thanks.

Second - Can I use normal BOI client ? What about Arc ? Is there anyway to remove checking if it is installed ?
 
arc can be easily be disabled.go to newlauncherCFg file.open it and on 3rd line change Arc Use "1" to Arc Use "0". but don't bother.coz I tried the latest boi client and it doesn't work with odin server.
 
I'm running this server for myself and couple of friends for more than month now. Files seems to be fine except few things :

- Oracle Charm Fragment can't be bought at all (I've changed it to bound version for 1 coin but this is not a solution)
- There is no dragon spawn in DL2 - is it related to global characters lvl ? Top player got 115 lvl.
- How can I change maximum length of pet's name ?
 
Ok so I have no idea whats going on. I changed respawn time of Tanno, Fenrir and Moser. Both first are respawning correctly ~ every hour but Moser never shows up in DL2. Got 4 realms up and running all the time (2,4,6 and 8). As for Pet's name length I assume its a client side issue ? Maybe same story is with oracle charm fragment.

This community is very isolated. I can understand this, once someone discover something new he wants to keep it for its server. Anyway it would be nice if someone post a little basics about files. At least information where we can find certain things or how to edit them. And I'm not talking about shops. I've already figured out how to change instances, parties requirement, added some things to shops, etc. But still I feel like a kid in the mist :D
 
@j3zz I am guessing your are changing the spawn time aka Rebirth time of the boss in the monster.slk I rarely touch that file (except on WOI) if the monster.slk is going by milliseconds on the rebirth spawn Column CE which is 14400000 should equal to 4 hours then for 1 hour should be 3600000, you can try to change it from there, but if you already did I guess you can try to mess with column EG and EH because I know that column CE is the time where mob or boss spawn.
 
Last edited:
Yeah I figured it out, like I said Tanno and Fenrir both are set in CE for 3600000 and they are spawning every hour if someone killed them. For Moser - it should be in DS2 from realm start but it never happens. I was thinking that maybe he spawning randomly in exchange with Fenrir but no ... Fenrir is there, Moser not :( I will try with colum EG and EH like u said and post results. Thanks.

I cant find file where the text about spawn is - that might be key to solution. File Boss-21245.lua contains only behavior of mob, no spawn switch nor nothing else ... I don't even know if I'm thinking in right direction :D I''v already tried to compare monster.slk from other releases but they all looks same.
 
Last edited:
All I can say is that on my WoI-LC it works fine (Didn't have BOI-OW with me) didn't have a problem, but I compare both monster.slk from WoI-LC and BoI-OW only difference is that WoI monster.slk has refresh rate (and some others) where you can change what monster or boss should spawn in what realm. You can try to use different client see if there a fix to it and also event spawn is CF CG.
 
This refresh rate (EG EH) is in milliseconds aswell ? I'm asking cuz in BOI monster.slk those columns are all empty.

Edit:
CF and CG (If dissapear and dissapear time) they are set to 0 in both bosses.

Edit2: ok nvm, got it finally
q0yBeJn - BOI OW Repack - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Oracle



This refresh rate (EG EH) is in milliseconds aswell ? I'm asking cuz in BOI monster.slk those columns are all empty.

Edit:
CF and CG (If dissapear and dissapear time) they are set to 0 in both bosses.

Edit2: ok nvm, got it finally
q0yBeJn - BOI OW Repack - RaGEZONE Forums
In Screen shot u don't have multiple windows client windows but only 1 j3zz^ com. Are u using some kind of software to combine all windows into 1 ? Maybe u can share it with us if it's OK to ask. Thanks
 
Can you guys give me the client link please.i got the server now but no client.can you show me the patch of the client ?
 
Back