BOI OW Repack

nah bro
the latest official client gives mismatch version error.im not professional but i tried a few tweaking but still gives that error thats why i recommended oracle coz i know thats not fair to say. sorry.

my internet is as lame as u we can get but i'll try to upload the client to my google drive and share it here. probably gonna take 2 days. yeah that slow lol. download speed = 55 KB upload = even slower. dont laugh its india lol. even this is pretty expensive.
 
When BOIOW came out from official was working fine for us but after my HDD failure I didnt bother with BOIOW anymore if I had the file I would have uploaded less than 2 hours.

Edit: SQP packer might help solve the problem for mismatch version if you had one.
 
Last edited:
Yep.if anyone have the pure client for PW please upload it.long time no touching BOI.because if we use Oracle we will met some problem ^^
 
Oracle is a modify client so yeah you going to come across some problem.

Luckly I got in touch with a friend of mine who have the pure version BOIOW client hes coming over to give me his external drive once I have it I'll upload it.

Edit: Just now have finish importing the BOIOW client usb 3.0 very is useful uploading now remaining time around 45min. (1.3mb per sec if ya wondering.)
 
Last edited:
Oracle is a modify client so yeah you going to come across some problem.

Luckly I got in touch with a friend of mine who have the pure version BOIOW client hes coming over to give me his external drive once I have it I'll upload it.
Would be awesome, don't forget about us ;)

Meanwhile if someone desperately need working client, here's mine : (Infinity1.7), just edit stuff with ur IP
 
looks like i can now cancel the upload of pure BOIOW now since nanayaQ has already almost uploaded it mine only 400mb uploaded by now.
thanks nanayaQ
 
zxzx - BOI OW Repack - RaGEZONE Forums
what should i do ?
 
Last edited:
Can anyone tell which ports should I keep open in firewall to start and play this server files ?

And second thing, everytime I shut down server, I need to restart whole computer because auagent keeps disconnecting after second attempt to launch files. How to avoid this ?
 
Back