Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BR/Jan/June Server And Client SETUP Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Max i need some help i downloaded it all but i dont have the GunzLauncher.exe could you tell me what download link it is in so i dont have to redownload it all?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help with this error

Code:
GUNZ 1,0,0,290 [Runnable By Xiaolin A.K.A Elton 2008] 
Log time (08/28/09 19:41:58)
Skip XTrapPatch
CPU ID = GenuineIntel ( family = 262 , model = 7 , stepping = 10 ) @ 2600 MHz
Display Device = NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 ( vendor=10de device=615 subsys=82ee1043 revision=a2 )
Display Driver Version = 8.15.0011.8618
Windows = 6.0 Build 6002 , Service Pack 2 (4191636KB) :  ..
Load XML from memory : system/locale.xml- SUCCESS
Load XML from memory : system/gametypecfg.xml 
Load Config from file : config.xml- SUCCESS
Cannot open system/system.xml file.
Error!! - StringTable Initalize Failed
Check notify.xml
Anyone?

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Someone help :<

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shakondro, been asking that everyday since 4 weeks ago.
People are busy, i guess?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shakondro, been asking that everyday since 4 weeks ago.
People are busy, i guess?

Yeah sorry.

Any mods can delete all my posts. The problem was I had a system folder inside my filelist meaning it tried to open the unpacked system.xml (stupid me :p) Sorry for bothering you guys again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shakondro, could you maybe help me with that? I have the same mlog as you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice but lol i can't see my server lol i launch the gunz launcher .exe and nuthing lol it's blanck after loadings done.???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ew, i already got it.. i didnt read good.
but now i got this problem.. when i start my server up.. it goes black and then crashes? o.o
can someone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh I getting a error in executing :(
Msg 15007, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
'game' is not a valid login or you do not have permission

Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'dbo.dt_adduserobject_vcs'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'dbo.dt_setpropertybyid'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'dbo.dt_setpropertybyid'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'dbo.dt_displayoaerror'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got error in executing the database(the GunzDB ) :
'game' is not a valid login or you do not have permission.
Msg 1785, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Introducing FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__RentCashS__CSSID__0169315C' on table 'RentCashSetShopPrice' may cause cycles or multiple cascade paths. Specify ON DELETE NO ACTION or ON UPDATE NO ACTION, or modify other FOREIGN KEY constraints.
Msg 1750, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Could not create constraint. See previous errors.
Introducing FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__RentCashSh__CSID__0539C240' on table 'RentCashShopPrice' may cause cycles or multiple cascade paths. Specify ON DELETE NO ACTION or ON UPDATE NO ACTION, or modify other FOREIGN KEY constraints.

how could I fix it?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got error in executing the database(the GunzDB ) :
'game' is not a valid login or you do not have permission.
Introducing FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__RentCashS__CSSID__0169315C' on table 'RentCashSetShopPrice' may cause cycles or multiple cascade paths. Specify ON DELETE NO ACTION or ON UPDATE NO ACTION, or modify other FOREIGN KEY constraints.
Introducing FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__RentCashSh__CSID__0539C240' on table 'RentCashShopPrice' may cause cycles or multiple cascade paths. Specify ON DELETE NO ACTION or ON UPDATE NO ACTION, or modify other FOREIGN KEY constraints.

how could I fix it?

that is normal it will work fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did all the guide ,and I cant see the servers.
and the ZPatchBuilder cant make the patch.xml it's make an error patch.xml failed.
and one more question please,on the client edit with the Hex I should open the gunzlauncher that I edited and to write my WAN IP on the right place as in the picture. I did it and after I was saving the new launcher I tried to open him and it make a don't send error,what could I do for make good launcher edited as in the guide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back