BrickPHP [Beta][R63][BrickDB compatible]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What goes wrong here :

I configured all the parameters and all is loading fine.
when i go to the hotel it loads all fine with out any errors in Firebug
i see on the brickemu the following happen :

[13:42] / [10] BadgeInfo(s) cached.
[13:42] / [0] Friendship(s) cached.
[13:42] / [0] FriendGroup(s) cached.
[13:42] / [0] FriendGroupItem(s) cached.
[13:42] / [0] BannedUser(s) cached.
[13:42] / [42] DefaultMessage(s) cached.
[13:42] / [0] MarketplaceOffer(s) cached.
[13:42] / [0] Development(s) cached.
[13:42] / [21] EcotronReward(s) cached.
[13:42] / [0] Pet(s) cached.
[13:42] / [14] PetSpeech(s) cached.
[13:42] / [58] PetActions(s) cached.
[13:42] / [8] QuestCategory(s) cached.
[13:42] / [15] Quest(s) cached.
[13:42] / [2] Forced Word(s) cached.

[13:42] / BrickEmulator is booted up succesfully.

[13:42] . [0] Socket Handled: X.X.X.X
[13:42] . [-1] > <policy-file-request/>
[13:42] . [Policy] : 213.133.47.254
[13:42] . [0] Socket Handled: X.X.X.X
[13:42] . [206] > CNH
[13:42] . [415] > F_@kBrickPHP-38b39f9354d9f0ccc5531e1c30e6cfb3-6Zo_

Nothing happens to the client i see the default background and after 1 min. i get Oop!! 0 (#37358723)
What is going wrong here ???
 
OK NOW I HAVE F****NG OWNED MY SELF.!!!!

I HAVE SPEND 2 HOURS ON GETTING ISS WORK FOR THE WEB.CONFIG AND NOW THERE IS AN HTACCESS!!!

Sorry joopie, im just mad on myself. :@

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

does someone have the web.config from this xd?
 
OK NOW I HAVE F****NG OWNED MY SELF.!!!!

I HAVE SPEND 2 HOURS ON GETTING ISS WORK FOR THE WEB.CONFIG AND NOW THERE IS AN HTACCESS!!!

Sorry joopie, im just mad on myself. :@

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

does someone have tuhe web.config from this xd?

look better
 
OK NOW I HAVE F****NG OWNED MY SELF.!!!!

I HAVE SPEND 2 HOURS ON GETTING ISS WORK FOR THE WEB.CONFIG AND NOW THERE IS AN HTACCESS!!!

Sorry joopie, im just mad on myself. :@

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

does someone have the web.config from this xd?

/facepalm

there is a plugin called url rewrite >.<
 
davidaap you have one rewrite free?

I have one of Micronave, but is licensed S;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back