Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C4 client & server tutorial L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IT BLINKS!!!
then it closes
well i could make .bat file but it wouldt solve the problem i guess

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need this:
for the file l2encdec261.7z
Google powa.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,
i have a problem.
When i want to choose my server after the login and pass, there is no server. (client c4)
and on the client c3 i can choose my server.
what is the problem?

(sry for my english :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't try anything yet.. but i followed half of the guide lol, well GOOD JOB =]

I am going to try it with the latest greenhope pack

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bizzydi, cjoey19, outlaw999 >

When i want to choose my server after the login and pass, there is no server. (client c4)
and on the client c3 i can choose my server.

I didn't manage to make the client running with splitted login and gameserver, so i used the previous version :

Indeed the problem i had is that i was impossible to see the server after login with the C4 client with a version of GH server above v1121 using splitted gameserver and login softwares, that's why i used v 1121 in this guide :)

If you find out how to make it work with latest version of GH server pack please share the info with us ^^

Inruin > Are you sure this weapon is avariable in C4 ? :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i managed to run splitted gameserver and login version (1208), what i did was just like above tutorial but i extracted it in /server dir, so no messing with the .bat files and i simply restarted the server after i ran it once. :lol: i dont know if that will help...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he probply meant that he didnt' replace the old file that came from the older verson of greenhope pack.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back