Cabal Launcher Pandemonium Source 

I've seen a lot of people looking for a Launcher other than the improved ep2/ep8 that exists here on the forum, cause MMOParadox Launcher doesn't have any functional links anymore, so i'll post my Launcher source code, for you guys, with instructions for how to use correctly.

It's pretty simple, almost just like MMOParadox, Could be helpfull for some people that couldn't make the Improved EP2/EP8 works.


Tutorial Attached to the Thread
Download Launcher Source Code :


Thank's Everyone.

Could you help me? Where do I perform the launcher rebuild? I can’t find it. The manual says to perform a rebuild, but it doesn’t say where it is or which executable to use
 
Could you help me? Where do I perform the launcher rebuild? I can’t find it. The manual says to perform a rebuild, but it doesn’t say where it is or which executable to use
Use Visual Studio 17 or 22
 
where can I
after that, download the Launcher Updater How to Make.rar
 
How about change background templet .....have any some toturial or video?
 
I couldn't find where to replace the IP address as indicated in that step;

"
open App.xaml
edit your centos ip (this part is for your launcher can only be used with your server IP)
appaname don't change anything "


there's nothing related to IP addresses in the file.


When I start it, it gives a connection error.
 
I couldn't find where to replace the IP address as indicated in that step;

"
open App.xaml
edit your centos ip (this part is for your launcher can only be used with your server IP)
appaname don't change anything "


there's nothing related to IP addresses in the file.


When I start it, it gives a connection error.
You should edit MainWindow in project cabal and update project folder inside folder forms too
 
Good afternoon, friends. Could you help me with a question? I have already customized the entire launcher, and the resolution of the BACKMAIN image is 800x603. When I open the launcher, for the first second it shows the whole image, but after it finishes loading the information, this BACKMAIN along with all the contents become smaller. How can I fix this? Have you ever seen something like this?

1-first
1770239337174 - Cabal Launcher Pandemonium - RaGEZONE Forums


2-
1770239349964 - Cabal Launcher Pandemonium - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Good afternoon, friends. Could you help me with a question? I have already customized the entire launcher, and the resolution of the BACKMAIN image is 800x603. When I open the launcher, for the first second it shows the whole image, but after it finishes loading the information, this BACKMAIN along with all the contents become smaller. How can I fix this? Have you ever seen something like this?

1-first second
View attachment 295623

2-
View attachment 295624
I didn't understood what is wrong...
 
When I change the background images, I notice that somehow my image appears briefly and then other images overlap, leaving mine in the background of the original. Does anyone know what this could be?
 
Can this be used with the 35 client? How do I do it?
 
I didn't understood what is wrong...
Good morning, Miroko. Notice that in the first image the screen is full, and in the second one, when the launcher finishes loading, it becomes small, as if it reduced the BACKMAIN resolution
 
Good morning, Miroko. Notice that in the first image the screen is full, and in the second one, when the launcher finishes loading, it becomes small, as if it reduced the BACKMAIN resolution


Do you know why my launcher keeps reverting to the original image even after I've changed it?

It opens mine and then disappears.
 
A question, guys. When I update some file or DLL in the client, where do I need to add it so that all other friends and users can receive the update and start updating? Attached is a screenshot of the launcher folders. Is there any explanation of what each of them is for?
1770397818812 - Cabal Launcher Pandemonium - RaGEZONE Forums
 
check the images folder in www
That was right, I cleared the cache and it worked.

A question, guys. When I update some file or DLL in the client, where do I need to add it so that all other friends and users can receive the update and start updating? Attached is a screenshot of the launcher folders. Is there any explanation of what each of them is for?
View attachment 295713
I'm having the same problem; every time I open the launcher, it checks all the files, taking a while to start.
 
A question, guys. When I update some file or DLL in the client, where do I need to add it so that all other friends and users can receive the update and start updating? Attached is a screenshot of the launcher folders. Is there any explanation of what each of them is for?
View attachment 295713
client folder and you'll have to make the xmlconfig to generate hashs, and upload client and resources.xml to launcher folder.
 
client folder and you'll have to make the xmlconfig to generate hashs, and upload client and resources.xml to launcher folder.
So, should I take the XML files that I used to rebuild and paste one directly into the client folder and the other into the update folder?
After I do that, where can I upload the new files when I edit them — inside the launcher folder on the server?

1770986548856 - Cabal Launcher Pandemonium - RaGEZONE Forums
 
So, should I take the XML files that I used to rebuild and paste one directly into the client folder and the other into the update folder?
After I do that, where can I upload the new files when I edit them — inside the launcher folder on the server?

View attachment 296091
xmlconfig will generate the hashes, all the content from output folder should be tranfered for the launcher folder, the 3 folders and the resourcers.xml from there either, you only need to put your update inside client folder, folder updates doesn't need to have nothing inside.
 
Back