Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Call Of Duty: Online emulation (CODOL)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry to bother yall, is there a discord server I could join or something? I played CODOL as a teen before(ever since then I been trying to get back on at least until the game shut down in 2021) so ofc I'm very interested in this project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, can yall help me find a start at reverse engineering CODOL v1.1.1.14? I want to try and see if I could get it to boot up and whatnot(also I look though the files and the oldest version of cyborg zombies is in there).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, can yall help me find a start at reverse engineering CODOL v1.1.1.14? I want to try and see if I could get it to boot up and whatnot(also I look though the files and the oldest version of cyborg zombies is in there).
unless you can reverse tenprotect, 1.1.1.14 would be tough.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well so far no tenprotect that I can see here

well so far no tenprotect that I can see here
well I found some occurrences related to tenprotect in the codoMP_client_shipretail.exe file(but not in the client.exe tho), however all 31 lines have a 0 next them(I also found 13 lines in the hex view as well).

:hmm:very interesting, there's a "zm_zombie_training":hmm:
chinese 3_28_2024 4_43_10 PM - Call Of Duty: Online emulation (CODOL) - RaGEZONE Forums

IDA - codoMP_client_shipRetail.exe.i64 (codoMP_client_shipRetail.exe) C__Games_使命召唤Online(体验服) - Call Of Duty: Online emulation (CODOL) - RaGEZONE Forums

IDA - codoMP_client_shipRetail.exe.i64 (codoMP_client_shipRetail.exe) C__Games_使命召唤Online(体验服) - Call Of Duty: Online emulation (CODOL) - RaGEZONE Forums

IDA View:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guess I'll chime in here, downloaded one of the older alpha builds of this game, but still have issues launching the game without tencents launcher. Tried finding what was causing the game to close and bsing my way around but no luck.

From what I can tell/what I been hearing, damn near everything in this game server sided (better protection than mainline games). So I'm assuming this whole game is reliant on server emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guess I'll chime in here, downloaded one of the older alpha builds of this game, but still have issues launching the game without tencents launcher. Tried finding what was causing the game to close and bsing my way around but no luck.

From what I can tell/what I been hearing, damn near everything in this game server sided (better protection than mainline games). So I'm assuming this whole game is reliant on server emulator.
If you have a version without tenprotect like 3.3.3.3, you can emulate demonware in order to launch the game without any tencent launcher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have a version without tenprotect like 3.3.3.3, you can emulate demonware in order to launch the game without any tencent launcher.
Makes sense, appreciate the insight I'll have to look into that then, the build I have is 0.0.2.2 which is also unpacked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Makes sense, appreciate the insight I'll have to look into that then, the build I have is 0.0.2.2 which is also unpacked.
Yeah you won't be able to get anywhere with 0.0.2.2 unless you reverse engineer TenProtect, which is more work than it's worth when 3.3.3.3 doesn't have it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah you won't be able to get anywhere with 0.0.2.2 unless you reverse engineer TenProtect, which is more work than it's worth when 3.3.3.3 doesn't have it.
0.0.2.2 has no tenprotect at all, I checked myself

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back