Call Of Duty: Online emulation (CODOL)

... Open Yours eyes, The truth Lies (VI)

I found some model files in the alpha and charline test versions. Alpha files, like MW2, can even be imported in iw4x, but when I tried the charline file, it just couldn't be displayed in the game. I don't know why, I need some prompts.
Can someone help me?
well if it's ok with yall, can I get a dl link to the CODOL Alpha 2 models?

Hello friends, I am a developer on the IW4x project and I would love to look at a complete CODO install :)
I have one from just before they shut down. Unfortunately it seems incomplete

If you have a CODO installation that you used to play online at some point it is crucial to keep it and share it around as much as you can. If you have anything to share so that I can help increase the CODO compatibility on IW4x I would be very much interested 🙂

We can currently load maps from CODO to some extent but support for weapons and playermodels is lacking, in particular due to the fact that so many models seem to be completely absent from the files I have.

If you want to chat about this you can find me on the AlterWare discord server (currently home of the IW4x project) and PM me directly from here (Louvenarde). Have a good day!

Last edited:
Hello friends, I am a developer on the IW4x project and I would love to look at a complete CODO install :)
I have one from just before they shut down. Unfortunately it seems incomplete

The game references several XSurfaces (models) that are completely absent from my game files, and it refers to them explicitely by name. So I assume there is a lot of content that the game maybe downloaded "on demand" whenever required.
If you have a CODO installation that you used to play online at some point it is crucial to keep it and share it around as much as you can. If you have anything to share so that I can help increase the CODO compatibility on IW4x I would be very much interested 🙂

We can currently load maps from CODO to some extent but support for weapons and playermodels is lacking, in particular due to the fact that so many models seem to be completely absent from the files I have.

If you want to chat about this you can find me on the AlterWare discord server (currently home of the IW4x project) and PM me directly from here (Louvenarde). Have a good day!
yeah I do it's the alpha version v0.0.2.2, it's an full build:

hello, is anyone still working on this project? I'd like to get my hands on the 3.3.3.3 version of the game and try to see if it's possible to bring it back to the game alongside server emulation similar to iw4x, thanks!

hello, is anyone still working on this project? I'd like to get my hands on the 3.3.3.3 version of the game and try to see if it's possible to bring it back to the game alongside server emulation similar to iw4x, thanks!
Do you have discord?

maybe, however yall are going to need to do a lot of work to do so (like rewriting the gscs and cscs)

maybe, however yall are going to need to do a lot of work to do so (like rewriting the gscs and cscs)
For sure, I'll take a look at it once my downloads are finished, I'm hoping it'll be very similar to alterwares iw4x. my plan might be to port everything into a separate iw4x client. That is a bit further down the line however, for now, I want to help get past the main menu.

is it the April 14, 2014 build you got in it? anyway if you are interested I believe I can make it work dm me discord: huseyin05304
I added yall

hosseinpourziyaie

:nootnoot:

Client.exe is only used to log in to the QQ account, no need to care about it afaik. The 'game' is codoMP_client_shipRetail.exe , we need to take over its request & react to it like the live server
oh I got the dev offline launcher file
however when you run the game you'll just the "no connection to server" error. I ran it with the 3.3.3.3 build and it works np, but without a server to connect to I can't get to the menu so yeah

Last edited:
by any chance is there a discord server, that we can participate for this project? or not really?
Also I have a dwauth.ini file from the 2012 build and placed it into the CODOL QA and 2021 build with offline launcher, it seems the file kinda worked but as soon as you get into the CODOL Logo it will give the error lobby service message.

since i tried to send the .ini file, heres what I got.

experience-zone-auth.codol.qq.com 3074
experience-zone-lsg.codol.qq.com 3074
0x03EA

Last edited:
by any chance is there a discord server, that we can participate for this project? or not really?
Also I have a dwauth.ini file from the 2012 build and placed it into the CODOL QA and 2021 build with offline launcher, it seems the file kinda worked but as soon as you get into the CODOL Logo it will give the error lobby service message.

0x03EA
We do not have a public discord server yet. I also tried the dwauth.ini which got us further.

0x03EA
I just done try it and yeah it checks out, great work dude

Back