Changing Texture colours [Ex.. Elements]

Re: Changing Texture colours, example: elements

OMG chanaz that FUUKIN OWNZ <3 chester as for the axe poster seems easy did u just remove the class restriction?

Just set your class as a blade equip 2 swords, change class to bp and equip knuckle ;)

If you remove class restrictions you can get a blade-poster and use 2 knuckles :3


Also, I started with making a new theme for my fly

gonna be something around

Blackbox - Changing Texture colours [Ex.. Elements] - RaGEZONE Forums


Just using the gnome logo temp till i decide what I want to make mine look like :>

When I'm done with it I'll release the PSD file for people to edit it how they want if they want to use it (and yes I keep my layers clean and named so it's easy to know whats what in them) :3
 
Re: Changing Texture colours, example: elements

If I get bored enough once I finish my homework, I'll start making themes and stuff. Still can't get my item mods working, I'm thinking it might have something to do with the version of the image that's blue-green colored...
 
Re: Changing Texture colours, example: elements

i edited my theme =D!

just need to make a logo :laugh:

Looks nice, but I'm making mine from scratch instead of editing Fames :P
 
Re: Changing Texture colours, example: elements

Blackbox its alot easier if you do something like put on a knuckle first, then change to blade and you can put on a sword without making 2. Also, i did take off class restrictions, its just changing the job field int he data_item table, and setting it to vagrant. I'll put up my char with 2 ultimate historic big axes when i get home
 
Re: Changing Texture colours, example: elements

Holy crap, because of just ONE video, everyone is getting sexy themes/weapons =p. Is there a way to edit the server files so that ALL players will have that color glow? O.o
 
Re: Changing Texture colours, example: elements

lol we can all work together and make a ragezone theme for flyff, and release it
with all of the glows and crap, that people vote for or something
 
Re: Changing Texture colours, example: elements

Holy crap, because of just ONE video, everyone is getting sexy themes/weapons =p. Is there a way to edit the server files so that ALL players will have that color glow? O.o

Kinda funny isn't it. XD

And no, only way people will get that glow is to have them all replace their files it's server sided. You could just zip em up and add it to your servers download stuff for them.

chanaz said:
lol we can all work together and make a ragezone theme for flyff, and release it
with all of the glows and crap, that people vote for or something

Was thinking about that too :>
 
Last edited:
Re: Changing Texture colours, example: elements

Blackbox its alot easier if you do something like put on a knuckle first, then change to blade and you can put on a sword without making 2. Also, i did take off class restrictions, its just changing the job field int he data_item table, and setting it to vagrant. I'll put up my char with 2 ultimate historic big axes when i get home

HAH! I knew it lol theres no fooling my eyes.......Well maybe when im tired XD


lol we can all work together and make a ragezone theme for flyff, and release it
with all of the glows and crap, that people vote for or something

good idea im in
 
Re: Changing Texture colours, example: elements

I edited my post up there with what I've done so far for an idea :3

Shitty quality jpg though :<
 
Re: Changing Texture colours, example: elements

Lol nice job blackbox getting there, should put up a poll for glow colors or somethin :o
oh and u should make the main thing silver, since the text is hard to read :>

Offtopic: Im stopping my own server, my team is too lazy to advertise and i work ont he serv to much to do it. I'll just be here deving, helping, and maybe join a serv if someoen needs a dev/gm :o
 
Re: Changing Texture colours, example: elements

Ok, heres a better quality one (without the fuzzy spots around buttons and icons)

Blackbox - Changing Texture colours [Ex.. Elements] - RaGEZONE Forums



And download link for them:



And yea, I'll change it to silver. Is what I was going to originally do anyways xD


Edit, Was thinking about making the Functions a bit smaller. Yes or No?? :>

Edit 2: heres one with a grey'ish inside for the start menu



Blackbox - Changing Texture colours [Ex.. Elements] - RaGEZONE Forums



Download for it ->
 
Re: Changing Texture colours, example: elements

Get me a copy of FRM and I'll start working on this computer and...
123456 Pokemon.
 
Re: Changing Texture colours, example: elements

Looks double awesome, and hold on perrin i think i have it somewhere around here
 
Re: Changing Texture colours, example - elements

Close to what Blackbox did, or go wild if you want :3, i was looking to help make anything with the Rgz logo on in, also im gonna do silver +10 glows
 
Re: Changing Texture colours, example - elements

If any of you have photoshop and want the PSD's here they are, kinda messy but not to bad most of the layers and what not are organized decently...

And yea, perrin just do w.e you think would look nice, would be good to see how other people want their themes :P

But you could always do something like mine /cat face


I'm going to be doing the rest of the task bar sizes right now, so it's not just a me only file xD
 

Attachments

Re: Changing Texture colours, example - elements

Here's the logo for you guys, doesn't have the glow effect but decent for the amount of time I had.
 

Attachments

  • logo - Changing Texture colours [Ex.. Elements] - RaGEZONE Forums
    logo.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 50
Back