Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Channel Limitation]..

Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
So.. What i am trying to do is make Limitation of channels per Reborn.. for example.. channel 1.. only players who have 0-25 reborns can enter.. umm channel 2 for exmaple 26-50.. something like that..

i though i could just copy the War Channel system.. and change it insted of using Level it could use Reset Collumn at the DB.. i tried looking into GlobalMgr Bin but i have no idea how to translate it or how to open it :) if anyone has any idea dat would be nice to share :)

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
LocaSimon, dude, stop copying other's ideeas, be original and in order to do that you must have some pro skills in editing the bins also the cabalmain, so you better stop ;).

Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
i didnt copy any idea.. i didnt even know egarena is using this method.. i just though about it lastnight... i dont play cabal .. i dont play on any server so stop saying i copy from others..! and the "CabalMain" that i "Copy" as u and that other guy said.. im not copying it.. im using a deffrent version that not u and not anyone else have.. and i gave it my own modifcations.. its exactly like using 374 CabalMain.. but insted of taking lame cabalmains from ragezone.. i get my own and make my own! so YaaHhh.. .
next time you wanna replay.. you either reply with something helpfull or dont replay at all .. thanks ^,^!

Reaction score
i didnt copy any idea.. i didnt even know egarena is using this method.. i just though about it lastnight... i dont play cabal .. i dont play on any server so stop saying i copy from others..! and the "CabalMain" that i "Copy" as u and that other guy said.. im not copying it.. im using a deffrent version that not u and not anyone else have.. and i gave it my own modifcations.. its exactly like using 374 CabalMain.. but insted of taking lame cabalmains from ragezone.. i get my own and make my own! so YaaHhh.. .
next time you wanna replay.. you either reply with something helpfull or dont replay at all .. thanks ^,^!

You're not making anything, you're just begging people to tell you how to do it, and btw, all cabalmains come from Ragezone.

Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
You're not making anything, you're just begging people to tell you how to do it, and btw, all cabalmains come from Ragezone.

my cabalmain aint from ragezone.. so... and please again i say.. dont spam my posts.. u and allocen.. u got something to help with go ahead and help.. if you dont , keep ur toughts for ur own.. i srsly have no interests in listening to any of u unless its related to my question ^^!

Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
Yes, it is, I released the first ever 374 cabalmain and every other cabalmain out there is a variation of it.

when i release my official server u are welcome to check my cabalmain version buddy... ^^ if u want add me in skype ill give u it unpacked.. take a look on it

ChannelType=6 premiumtype= 5 use ,

didnt understand what that have to do with channel limitation with reborns

Reaction score
loca stfu. i gave you the cabalmain and its from here -.- Your pissing me off really. First your spamming my skype with your problems then i gave you a cabalmain which works and now your coming here and saying some poop you dont know. Be happy that you have it and stop writing shenanigans.

Back