Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chaos Source V4.0 + Official Interface

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Again!! This is not a friendly SHARED.

@ts as i noticed to your shared,there is always sayin that im not selfish..
as i noticed to your shared,a lot of missing.
as i noticed to your shared,a lot of things to be done.
as i noticed to your shared,you always ignore questions from your subscriber.
as i noticed to your shared,a lot of things are not compatible..

major bug of this shared.. im not selfish is not compatible with this client.

note: not all people in here are expert.. thats why there is always a question.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@TS- Always share a files with playing like a game, the files shared not really connected on he`s tittle , hope some MOD here give punish for lying and playing all people here,this is not really help for all newbie instead all become crazy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Emulator & official gui from my friend for chaos v4 :thumbup:
(i think there are some bug). feel free to explore.

emulator :

gui :
View attachment gui.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
now you're complaining because you can't read codes? you don't know about codes?

this is just a simple problem, the only problem here is GUI!

i already posted that add the official interface on GUI for no error occuring, then i saw somebody using FULL OFFICIAL GUI

WTF IS GOING ON! i already posted a guide how to make it work. don't act like a noob LUPIN, you want sources right? but how come you love sources if you even don't know how to read codes? what do you know? compile only?

is that so hard to merged official interface gui with chaos ran v4 gui? i think its not, even newbie reading geger's guide won't take 1 day to merged it successfully

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir Have You Done To Compile Juver Source ???

Can You Share Your Client And Server Files :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Emulator & official gui from my friend for chaos v4 :thumbup:
(i think there are some bug). feel free to explore.

emulator :

gui :
View attachment 140955

its not working sir..

@ts as a newbie, i like to read guide and follow what it said.
can you share that link for us cause i try searching it at the tutorial section but i cant find it.

there is only 1 guide released for sir geger at the tutorial section and it is not about gui.

thanks.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
now you're complaining because you can't read codes? you don't know about codes?

this is just a simple problem, the only problem here is GUI!

i already posted that add the official interface on GUI for no error occuring, then i saw somebody using FULL OFFICIAL GUI

WTF IS GOING ON! i already posted a guide how to make it work. don't act like a noob LUPIN, you want sources right? but how come you love sources if you even don't know how to read codes? what do you know? compile only?

is that so hard to merged official interface gui with chaos ran v4 gui? i think its not, even newbie reading geger's guide won't take 1 day to merged it successfully

for us newbie its hard to read a code so sire can you share your data/gui plss we`re begging you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Even if u beg for the full source or files or client.... he will never give you full... what he shared is just a crap!!
Like in a meal.... it is just his LEFTOVERS :)
:junglejane:

Reaction score
Added to my scrap mountain...you can't use all the files posted but some little things to crop from these files and apply it to your client. Like I'm doing right now, crop3x until I get what I want such like cps, abl and textures.

And don't forget to install antivirus ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added to my scrap mountain...you can't use all the files posted but some little things to crop from these files and apply it to your client. Like I'm doing right now, crop3x until I get what I want such like cps, abl and textures.

1000% Agreed with this..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
added to my scrap mountain...you can't use all the files posted but some little things to crop from these files and apply it to your client. Like i'm doing right now, crop3x until i get what i want such like cps, abl and textures.

sire can you share your modified client ^_^ if you would not mind plsss^_^ big help sire for us new bie^_^i will in debt for the rest of my life i wont forget you if you share your s-files and c-files plsssss plss do not mad at me plsss

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
out of memory... same in game_updater and game_server
never encounter this before how to fix
Screenshot_1 - Chaos Source V4.0 + Official Interface - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back