Chronicle 4 L2ClientDAT L2O 

ForeverBLuE said:
Those txt files are decrypted already it included two chinese retail (cn and tw) and english retail C4 versions, the program is for encrypte only.

Edit thoses txt files as u wanted then use that program to encrypte them, after you used
Please read my post again. I've no problem with l2encdec.

L2ClientDat FAILS to encrypt edited .txt saying it is missing. But it is not. It sits in the same directory where L2ClientDat sits.
 
hmz.. doesn't work for me... wen i try to run the client, it say Please Check File Corrupted
 
leave the files as it is when you extracted (don't modife or move the l2clientdat.exe the txt files must be in the proper sub directory)

and for the corrupted files make sure you patch ur system folder first
 
ForeverBLuE said:
leave the files as it is when you extracted (don't modife or move the l2clientdat.exe the txt files must be in the proper sub directory)
Aha! Got it now, so files must reside in proper subdir "en" for english. Works now, thanks.
Would be helpful if this was mentioned in the readme.

Onle question remains - how do you decrypt original files? Yes, I have decrypted ones, just want to know HOW. I cannot decrypt only etcitemgrp.dat, rest is Ok.
 
Need Server Files for run C4 (maps,etc)

C3 modif for C4 (Help plx)
 
ForeverBLuE said:
Those txt files are decrypted already it included two chinese retail (cn and tw) and english retail C4 versions, the program is for encrypte only.

Edit thoses txt files as u wanted then use that program to encrypte them, after you used that tool use l2encdec with this commannd:

l2encdec -h 413 inputfilename.dat outputfile.dat

look in the forum for l2encdec links, they are everywhere.

hello, I tried looking around the forum and search to get this done.
I was trying to decrypt and encrypt c4 armorgrp.dat file (and luckily I can simply download fully decrypted files, thanks :) )
I encrypted using L2Clientdat, but when i use the command in l2encdec, i get I/O error
I have l2encdec version 2.72 (from dstuff.l2wh dot com hopefully it is the latest)
and put both l2encdec and armorgrp.dat (encrypted with l2Clientdat) in c:\edit
then I go to command and type in c:\edit\l2encdec -h 413 armorgrp.dat and I get
"I/O file error occursed".
I tried using that file in system folder and I get gameguard error even before I start the game (the system folder is fully patched with patcher and is c4).
So any idea where I messed up? I guess this could have already been answered in forums, but I tried my best searching for that ><
 
is the encoded .dat file (with l2clientdat) in the same directory as l2encdec?
use: l2encdec -h 413 armorgrp.dat anyfilenameyouwant.dat
 
Code:
use: l2encdec -h 413 armorgrp.dat anyfilenameyouwant.dat
Yea i used...
c:\edit\l2encdec -h 413 armorgrp.dat
and
c:\edit\l2encdec -h 413 armorgrp.dat enc-armorgrp.dat
and neither of them worked. (I was in the right directory as when i tried c:\edit\l2encdec it gave me information for the program.

Code:
is the encoded .dat file (with l2clientdat) in the same directory as l2encdec?
Yes, everything is in "edit" folder
encoded armorgrp.dat file is in same directory as l2encdec (the "edit" directory)
l2ClientDat and "en" file (for decrypted text files) are also in "edit" folder and it is the l2ClientDat you posted previous in this topic (thanks ^^).

If I messed up someone please tell me where :)
 
I've released l2asm (text->dat) and l2disasm (dat->text) recently. Tools are controlled by external ddf files (dat definition files), that you can write/adjust by yourself (a bit similar to C). Excluding 2 dat files - there're prewritten ddf files for any other one, in c3 and c4 versions.

Be sure to carefully read manual, before using. If you find any quirks / bugs / problems - contact me through mail/l2wh/etc.
 
damn... wtf i got txt files in chinese or something!! ARGGGGGG... godamn its difficult to get aceptable stuff from internet... (still not found a good encrypter... and still not found english TXT files D: !!!!!!

can someone plz give me a hand on this... im pretty tired loking al the f***** day for those F***** files :(
 
Where it is possible to find the English version of program L2ClientDat?
To decode such (itemname-e.dat) for example files for
 
Back