Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Class 9 Leaked MOBS.SCP PROBLEM ingame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About MOBS.SCP guys. please help.

I already adjust the HP ATTACK and DEF in any Mobs of need to revamp.
BUT the only change is HP . the ATTACK and DEF is not Changed already but i already change the ATTACK and DEF.

i already Change the ATTACK and DEF of MOBS first Boss of B3F forgotten. but this is not reflected. the boss is still ATTACK me in the same.
only Change is HP . but the ATTACK and DEF is not.
Anyone can help me why this problem cant reflect to the mobs ATTACK and DEF Revamp.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
check mission dungeon scp. maybe the attack isn't on mobs.scp but rather smob ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i fix and verify about that bro ? only reflect is HP but the attack and Def not change.. but i already it change
defense is on mobs.scp but on attack, check missiondungeon scp to see what id does it use on smob

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Few things for you to remember when it comes to how mob stats work:

1. Values in the mobs.scp are basic values that apply to the mob as is.
Meaning that this does not affect the damage output that they get from their skill set.
Attack 1 and 2 apply to the two default attacks that mobs usually have.

2. Skill set values (as well as mob buffs) are located in server_mob scp and the base routine must be linked accordingly in smob enc.

The defense values however are purely coming from the mobs.scp and have nothing to do with the server_mob file, so changing that should be just enough.
That's not to say that server_mob can't interfere with the stats, it can apply changes to them upon mob skill | buff usage.
So a mob can buff or even debuff itself if linked accordingly.

Upvote 0
Back