[CMS]MapleStyle v2.

It could use a bit more of work regarding the way things blend but side from that its good.
 
This isn't bad at all.

The things i dont like are:
The Announcement Bar ( the one with the penguin ) Could use a lil' more work.
The copyrights at the bottom, lil' too big, don't you think so?
The quick menu on the right, could use a lil' sharpening.
Apart from that, this is very nice.
I give 8 / 10.

I'm going to edit this a lil'

Thanks,
Squall.
 
Like I said, EVERYTHING is in config.php. Even the forum link (unless I changed it. :D) If it isn't there, then find:
inc > (something with) nav.php
Thank you. Btw there was nothing to change the forum link in config.php. Also when I went to topnav.php and changed the forum link, it went to MYIP:8080/staffstory.freeforums.org <~~ How do I change it so it doesn't show "MYIP:8080/"?
 
I'm totally using this for my server, I will provide credits to you aswell.

Lol, the first one I guess. Enjoy. (:
Thank you. Btw there was nothing to change the forum link in config.php. Also when I went to topnav.php and changed the forum link, it went to MYIP:8080/staffstory.freeforums.org <~~ How do I change it so it doesn't show "MYIP:8080/"?

Remove MYIP:8080? I also had an freeforums but without what you have. I just portforward it to 80. Not quite sure if that solves anything
 
nice dude. i had this before it was released now somehow from a mediafire link :P i dont think it works with internet explorer?
edit :
nvm works :P
 
Last edited:
Hey dude, you know how can i off the Copyrights down? :O i tryed to find something but i didn't found the logo .. :( umm , can you tell me where is it ?? i need the site very it's really good CMS . I like it veryy much :D.
 
Hey dude, you know how can i off the Copyrights down? :O i tryed to find something but i didn't found the logo .. :( umm , can you tell me where is it ?? i need the site very it's really good CMS . I like it veryy much :D.

are you asking how to remove the copyright?

LOL at least you admitted your going to leech the site and call it your own creation
 
Back