- Joined
- Sep 18, 2010
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
I know that but what file >.>Create a forum and put the the forum url in the ""
I know that but what file >.>Create a forum and put the the forum url in the ""
I know that but what file >.>
This 1 was already released?
Don't like it at all. Thanks anyway.
Thank you. Btw there was nothing to change the forum link in config.php. Also when I went to topnav.php and changed the forum link, it went to MYIP:8080/staffstory.freeforums.org <~~ How do I change it so it doesn't show "MYIP:8080/"?Like I said, EVERYTHING is in config.php. Even the forum link (unless I changed it.) If it isn't there, then find:
inc > (something with) nav.php
I'm totally using this for my server, I will provide credits to you aswell.
Thank you. Btw there was nothing to change the forum link in config.php. Also when I went to topnav.php and changed the forum link, it went to MYIP:8080/staffstory.freeforums.org <~~ How do I change it so it doesn't show "MYIP:8080/"?
Hey dude, you know how can i off the Copyrights down? :O i tryed to find something but i didn't found the logo ..umm , can you tell me where is it ?? i need the site very it's really good CMS . I like it veryy much
.
are you asking how to remove the copyright?
LOL at least you admitted your going to leech the site and call it your own creation
He never said THAT part....just saying