• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Codex anti-hack system - V4 (C++ Source code)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cogito Ergo Sum the rebuild main is not working on me i dont know why but my main crashes if i use that feature. also i dont know what are the things i will protect on memory buffer. no guide on what to protect the guide only shows example of gasmask

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Como posso proceder?

Engine world are blacklisted, remove this lines on Detecta_Heuristica_Win.cpp

_tcsstr(x,"ENGINE") ||
_tcsstr(x,"Engine") ||
_tcsstr(x,"engine") ||

the rebuild main is not working on me i dont know why but my main crashes if i use that feature.

Probably you put an address that does not exist on you main.exe, when antihack look at this adrees and don't find it, main just crash.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question anti hack works perfectly but I have 2 PC with the same operating system windows 7 I open my hands on one and the other detects hack for me not detect why?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[when will release v5?]

A few days, this one will be the last one.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Will be, anti-kill exe file protection will be very easy to use, just turn it on, don't need any configuration.

Code:
    carrega.CRC_Defcon_Exe              = 1;          // On/Off = Defcon file CRC Check
    carrega.CRC_Exe_Value             = 0x9dfceac5; // CRC check for Defcon.exe file
    carrega.Defcon_Exe_Values       = "GameGuard/Defcon.exe"; // Defcon exe file: Location / name / extension 

carrega.CRC_Defcon_Dll              = 0;          // On/Off = Defcon dll file CRC Check
    carrega.CRC_Dll_Value               = 0x9dfceac5; // CRC check for Defcon.dll file
    carrega.Defcon_Dll_Values           = "GameGuard/Defcon.dll"; // Defcon dll file: Location / name / extension 

carrega.Defcon_Config_file           = "C:/Windows/System32/Config.cfg";

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok guys, v5 will have 3 anti-kill protections:

-one exe file that starts and closes with main.
-one exe file that starts with OS and stay active waiting for anti-hack activity.
-one dll (thread) that can be injected on .exe files that are running at that time.

Very easy to use.

Detector are the same at V4 version, i think thats is good enough!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Cogito Ergo Sum - Codex anti-hack system - V4 (C++ Source code) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in V4 Cogito Ergo Sum cheats that are blocked in any detectors are working on 64bit / 32bit os are not working at all they all blocked but when u use 64bit o.s cheats are working, reported bug hope u fix this :)

Back