Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Codex anti-hack system - V4 (C++ Source code)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks Ron, i don´t use my system in anyplace, i'm not an admin.

About Molebox, I try to pack with old molebox version and everithig is ok, problem are realy molebox.

Last edited:
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've got two questions:
From where i am suposed to get GameGuard.exe? If i trying to compile the EXE_GameGuard project i geting error:
Error 2 error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt xxx\GAMEGUARD_EXE\Hide\LINK EXE_GameGuard
Second question:
When i run the Game i got error:
"GuameGuard closing: Nome_do_Main!"
"Disable: [carrega.Show_Splash_Message] after configuration"
i might disabling this message wont help me to fix "Nome_do_Main" no idea why i got this error, in GameGuard i edited "Nome_do_main" to name of the main.exe but still that same

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Error 2 error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt xxx\GAMEGUARD_EXE\Hide\LINK EXE_GameGuard

Install visual studio service pack 1

"GuameGuard closing: Nome_do_Main!"

Anytime that gameguard.exe doesnot found Main.exe response, They understand that main exe are closed or suspended. And will try to close Main.exe using: (Main.exe: WindowName, Classname and PID)

Message just show you that. Gameguard are started and not found Main.exe response. Are just to know when gameguard are sending this messages to close Main.exe.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok well, thanks for the asnwer i fixed these problems already.
But have another question and suggestion:
I think if u could add a "tray" icon of the gameguard would be awesome ^^

Also question:
The game run ok, in process list i can see GameGuard, when i close game gameguard alarm me that game is closed thats ok.
But when i run any kind of hacks nothing happens ;o
I can run Ollydbg without any problems.
Also i added to WindowName list a hack name and to processid and it dont block it.
I can run the hack without problem, also i can inject to my cabalmain a .dll and the Codex doesn't react.
Any solution? Would be awesome, i want customize it for Cabal Game, but seems like its not so easy as i might.
Thanks for the answer.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But when i run any kind of hacks nothing happens ;o

turn On detectors =1;
are all turned off =0;

I can run Ollydbg without any problems.

Will be detected when turn on detectors, another thing, olly will stop debug when check names are active too. Antihack get an exitprocess when detect windowname are not right. Rsrs

Only enable check name and try to debug it, you will see.

Also i added to WindowName list a hack name and to processid and it dont block it.
I can run the hack without problem, also i can inject to my cabalmain a .dll and the Codex doesn't react.
Any solution? Would be awesome, i want customize it for Cabal Game, but seems like its not so easy as i might.
Thanks for the answer.

turn On detectors, are all turned off.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice, A good initiative because it is open source project, but for a developer experienced can be bypassed easily.
Btw i don't recommend disable windows ASLR this can cause alot of problems for legit users.
Bom trabalho, ainda mais por ser brasileiro.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi man,i need a litte help.
how block command //fixagi,//multihit,//gt and when you're in the game then open elite progam to give disconnect then when write command //fixagi,//multihit,//gt thx

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks codex, everything works fine :)
What about the GameGuard tray icon? is possible to make?
Also GameGuard updater? is it possible also?:D Would be nice, u know checking version if not latest then download new version.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Obrigado! Radius. Já vão alguns anos nesse projeto... :)

About bypass, just anable all main memory features, pack Main and dlls with some good packer ( maybe Molebox), and enable webzen [CHECSUM] feature on server side. Only this webzen features makes impossible to bypass main.exe.

About another games, i realy dont know how it works.

About ASLR, many people say that DUMP detector not work, i just let an option for those who realy want disable ASLR... And i let let explicit advises for what it means, and what i think about this.

Good!

Are possible.

Also GameGuard updater? is it possible also?:D Would be nice, u know checking version if not latest then download new version.

I work some time about this, but, at the last, i see that are many good launcher that makes it very well.

There is a good one i "find and break" a long time ago:

[h=1]Codex - anti-hack system - Launcher with auto-update, anti-hack/speed[/h]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMpEpHjH6fs

Download:
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Egyrtvw6vAWmpsVWdiU0JKakU/view?usp=sharing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

About bypass, just anable all main memory features, pack Main and dlls with some good packer ( maybe Molebox), and enable webzen [CHECSUM] feature on server side. Only this webzen features makes impossible to bypass main.exe.

About ASLR, many people say that DUMP detector not work, i just let an option for those who realy want disable ASLR... And i let let explicit advises for what it means, and what i think about this.

Good!

Are possible.

I work some time about this, but, at the last, i see that are many good launcher that makes it very well.

There is a good one i "find and break" a long time ago:

[h=1]Codex - anti-hack system - Launcher with auto-update, anti-hack/speed[/h]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMpEpHjH6fs

Download:
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Egyrtvw6vAWmpsVWdiU0JKakU/view?usp=sharing

i cant download this it says "Sorry, this file is infected with a virus , Only the owner is allowed to download infected files." i dont have antivirus i . also firewall off . please re upload it thanks Cogito Ergo Sum

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Bypass could be done with API hooking + Memory edit
but hell ye, almost everything can be bypassable.
Microsoft about disable ASLR:
"I disabled ASLR by setting HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\MoveImages so that debugging is more predictable. With this settings, IE10 crashes at startup under Windows 7. The explanation is given for the crash is generic (address invalid something).

Postado por Microsoft em 14/03/2013 às 09:37
Thank you for your feedback.

The issue you are reporting is by design. If you really need to disable ASLR for debugging, we suggest using the EMET migration tool and configuring the system to not include IE or whatever app your are attempting to debug. Because just disabling ASLR but still having those processes tied up and DEP or EMET dependent on ASLR will cause big problems including IE crashing.

Best regards,

The Internet Explorer Team"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Realy, becouse this i try to dificult that as more as possible.

Codex - anti-hack system - Virtual memory protection - get address buffer

CodexV4 - anti-hack system - Protect Codex.dll from unload / break

I never say that disable ASLR are a good thing to do...

Anyway, if some user realy want to disable ASLR, are many ways to do that, Using a game installer (Install creator pro); .reg file; .bat file.
Code:
Disable ASLR .bat: (create key)
reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management" /v MoveImages /t REG_DWORD /d 0X00000000 

Enable  ASLR .bat: (delete key)
reg delete "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management" /v MoveImages
I just give just an option for that one are asking me for.

Ouh we can't change the code of launcher, functions etc? :<

Thats not my own, i just find this launcher running on a old muserver, copy ther website files, and rebuid that using reverse enginering. :)

How about the GameGuard tray? Can u do it for us Cogito?:D would be awesome! :)

My efforts are to make protection files as hiden as possible. I think that is a better way.

Sorry about my broken english...

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any ideas why after change icon of the GameGuard.exe its not work? I change it using Resource Hacker maybe any other way to change it?:p
I can't compile the version of EXE_GameGuard so changing in the source wont work for me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Realy, becouse this i try to dificult that as more as possible.

Codex - anti-hack system - Virtual memory protection - get address buffer

CodexV4 - anti-hack system - Protect Codex.dll from unload / break

I never say that disable ASLR are a good thing to do...

Anyway, if some user realy want to disable ASLR, are many ways to do that, Using a game installer (Install creator pro); .reg file; .bat file.
Code:
Disable ASLR .bat: (create key)
reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management" /v MoveImages /t REG_DWORD /d 0X00000000 

Enable  ASLR .bat: (delete key)
reg delete "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management" /v MoveImages
I just give just an option for that one are asking me for.

Ouh we can't change the code of launcher, functions etc? :<

Thats not my own, i just find this launcher running on a old muserver, copy ther website files, and rebuid that using reverse enginering. :)

How about the GameGuard tray? Can u do it for us Cogito?:D would be awesome! :)

My efforts are to make protection files as hiden as possible. I think that is a better way.

Sorry about my broken english...
Just grab address base+offset
Then you don't need touch aslr or user settings

Back