• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Color in target/spectral/replay

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How i can change color from orange to other?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Not really sure what you're asking, so:

To change the colour of the orange text, you have to change the font that is being used to draw admin names. I think that this font is FONTa12_O1Org.

To change the style of that text, look at RFontTexture::MakeFontBitmap.

And if you're talking about the observer/spectator interface, have a look at ZObserver::OnDraw

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In Progress... FFXIV...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

To change the colour of the orange text, you have to change the font that is being used to draw admin names. I think that this font is FONTa12_O1Org.

And if you're talking about the observer/spectator interface, have a look at ZObserver::OnDraw

That's exactly what he is asking.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

thank you very much.

can you clean your pm please? )

close it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This is just right and I needed it too, cheers.

Upvote 0
Back