Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Color in target/spectral/replay

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How i can change color from orange to other?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Not really sure what you're asking, so:

To change the colour of the orange text, you have to change the font that is being used to draw admin names. I think that this font is FONTa12_O1Org.

To change the style of that text, look at RFontTexture::MakeFontBitmap.

And if you're talking about the observer/spectator interface, have a look at ZObserver::OnDraw

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In Progress... FFXIV...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

To change the colour of the orange text, you have to change the font that is being used to draw admin names. I think that this font is FONTa12_O1Org.

And if you're talking about the observer/spectator interface, have a look at ZObserver::OnDraw

That's exactly what he is asking.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

thank you very much.

can you clean your pm please? )

close it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This is just right and I needed it too, cheers.

Upvote 0
Back