Newbie Spellweaver
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2025
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi everyone,
I'm a complete new and i just want to build my own flyff private server.
so i tried to make my own server but i get an error while batching the exe files.
According the guide here https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/setup-guide-for-clean-files.1237948/
Im stuck on this section: "4.1.3 Click "Rebuild" and wait until the build is done."
i tried to install the package (DirectX SDK (June 2010)
the rebuild is failed on the neuz part with the error of Input file "d3dx9dt.lib" cannot be opened ", so I guess a DirectX File is missing. Errors were encounteres error code: S1023.
Someone knows how to fix it? kinda desperate for help <3
I'm a complete new and i just want to build my own flyff private server.
so i tried to make my own server but i get an error while batching the exe files.
According the guide here https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/setup-guide-for-clean-files.1237948/
Im stuck on this section: "4.1.3 Click "Rebuild" and wait until the build is done."
i tried to install the package (DirectX SDK (June 2010)
the rebuild is failed on the neuz part with the error of Input file "d3dx9dt.lib" cannot be opened ", so I guess a DirectX File is missing. Errors were encounteres error code: S1023.
Someone knows how to fix it? kinda desperate for help <3
- Server Information
- [VS22] v18 (Custom)

