Compile the source files+Release vc2003/source

How can I fix the damn GuildHouseTender.lua error?
I tried to instal the AllInOne databases from Sedrika, v1 and v3, but the error is still popping up.
 
Because i want o help here too i will tell you :-)

add ..\DX_SDK to the Linker. Under project properties.

if you in help state if you can help me with this please ^_^:
someone have this problem:
when im in game all ok and when i logout and back all fine too all saved
but when i close all the files and im disconnected from the game already and when i open all again and get back to the game its give me a fucking rollback to level 1 without what i got and all that **** like cords,items,skills,job nothing saved.
someone can help?
 
How can I fix the damn GuildHouseTender.lua error?
I tried to instal the AllInOne databases from Sedrika, v1 and v3, but the error is still popping up.

Can someone please help me with this?
 
Its the same error thats my linker input ws2_32.lib
winmm.lib
d3dx9.lib
odbc32.lib
odbccp32.lib
VERSION.LIB
..\DX_SDK

and this my c/c++
general

..\Lib;..\resource;..\DX_SDK;..\_network;..\_Network\Net2\Include;..\_Network\Misc\Include;.;..\_Network\Mcl\Include;..\_DirectX;..\_Common;..\_database
 
.__.
error
but i have made all what i have to do

c:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\OFFI V15 SOURCE\Neuz\StdAfx.h(54): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3D9.h': No such file or directory
 
I've been searching for this error since hours i dont know how to fix them maybe some one got a clue how? ;x

World:

c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\Environment.cpp(118): error C3861: 'LANG_SUB_MAX': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\MoverSkill.cpp(2968): error C2065: 'II_SYS_SYS_SCR_PARTYEXPUP01_01' : undeclared identifier
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\party.cpp(282): error C2065: 'II_SYS_SYS_SCR_PARTYEXPUP01_01' : undeclared identifier
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\MoverSkill.cpp(2986): error C2065: 'II_SYS_SYS_SCR_PARTYSKILLUP01_01' : undeclared identifier
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\party.cpp(321): error C2065: 'II_SYS_SYS_SCR_PARTYSKILLUP01_01' : undeclared identifier
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\Environment.h(30): error C2065: 'LANG_SUB_MAX' : undeclared identifier
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\Environment.h(30): error C2065: 'LANG_SUB_MAX' : undeclared identifier
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\Environment.h(30): error C2065: 'LANG_SUB_MAX' : undeclared identifier
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\Environment.h(30): error C2065: 'LANG_SUB_MAX' : undeclared identifier
C:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\Environment.h(30): error C2065: 'LANG_SUB_MAX' : undeclared identifier
C:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\Environment.h(30): error C2065: 'LANG_SUB_MAX' : undeclared identifier
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\Environment.cpp(101): error C2065: 'SEASON_MAX' : undeclared identifier
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\Environment.cpp(121): error C2065: 'SEASON_NONE' : undeclared identifier
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\MoverSkill.cpp(2972): error C3861: 'II_SYS_SYS_SCR_PARTYEXPUP01_01': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\MoverSkill.cpp(2990): error C3861: 'II_SYS_SYS_SCR_PARTYSKILLUP01_01': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Common\Environment.cpp(92): error C3861: 'LANG_SUB_MAX': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup


Neuz:

c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Interface\WndCommItem.cpp(699): error C3861: 'TID_GAME_TOOLTIP_PERMANENTTIME_1': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Interface\WndManager.cpp(2814): error C2065: 'II_SYS_SYS_SCR_PARTYSKILLUP01_01' : undeclared identifier
c:\Users\Kushi\Desktop\Flyff Dev\Source\OFFI V15 SOURCE\_Interface\WndCommItem.cpp(344): error C2065: 'TID_GAME_TOOLTIP_PERMANENTTIME_1' : undeclared identifier

maybe someone of u know what to do :blushing:

cheers

fixed

How can i fix this, I have this too :O:
 
Last edited:
believe me i already did... only my problems now its the login server and neuz...
login server with this error:
Linking...
DPLoginSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: unsigned int __thiscall CCSAuth2::GetAuthQuery(void)" (?GetAuthQuery@CCSAuth2@@QAEIXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CDPLoginSrvr::SysMessageHandler(struct DPMSG_GENERIC *,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?SysMessageHandler@CDPLoginSrvr@@UAEXPAUDPMSG_GEN ERIC@@KK@Z)
User.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: unsigned int __thiscall CCSAuth2::GetAuthQuery(void)" (?GetAuthQuery@CCSAuth2@@QAEIXZ)
DPLoginSrvr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: unsigned int __thiscall CCSAuth2::CheckAuthAnswer(void)" (?CheckAuthAnswer@CCSAuth2@@QAEIXZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPLoginSrvr::OnAuthQuery(class CAr &,unsigned long)" (?OnAuthQuery@CDPLoginSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@K@Z)
.\..\..\Output\LoginServer\Debug/LoginServer.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
and neuz i try to fix my self now.
about the mb after the compile
the normal worldserver of v15 its 2.32mb after i compile the worldserver is 8.33mb?? its ok?
btw i start learning c++ 1 week ago hope to be a c++ coder more half or 1 year ^_^


Well... I'm not a C++ Expert, I'm used to Object Pascal (Delphi) and PHP, but I was getting same error. After searching on Google and reading the MSDN docs about the error LNK2019 (for exactly 2 and a half hours >_>'), I discovered the following issue ON THE PROJECT OPTIONS of the LoginServer project:

Right click LoginServer project, select Options -> Linker -> Input. On the field named "Additional Dependencies" my project has the following lib links:

Code:
ws2_32.lib winmm.lib ggsrvlib25.lib

After looking inside ..\_Network folder, I found 3 similar Libs to ggsrvlib, to be more precise, exactly:

Code:
ggsrvlib.lib, ggsrvlib25.lib and ggsrvlib26_MT.lib

What I've learned about this error is: the symbols defined outside the scope of the CPP file aren't present to linker. So it has 3 possibilities:
#1 - .h file missing on the project (WRONG it was present on project)
#2 - .cpp file containing implementation of definitions are missing on the project (WRONG - it was present on project)
#3 - additional libraries (*.lib) are missing to the linker (Thats here the problem: the file named ggsrvlib25.lib doesn't have the correct definitions for the symbols defined in both .h and .cpp files used in declaration)

SOLUTION:
I've tried to compile with every single ggsrvlibXX.lib inside the ..\_Network folder. So the correct ones is the file named ggsrvlib26_MT.lib.

FOR DUMMIES LIKE ME SOLUTION:
Change the "ws2_32.lib winmm.lib ggsrvlib25.lib" to "ws2_32.lib winmm.lib ggsrvlib26_MT.lib" into the Linker -> Input project options.

This way I successfully compiled LoginServer.

Please if I made some kind of mistake or I'm saying some kind of bullshit, ppl with more experience in C++ and Visual Studio correct me. I'm real interested in learn more about this things to apply them in my Object Pascal world.

Thx for reading, Just my simple 2 cents about this issue :8:
 
Last edited:
Well... I'm not a C++ Expert, I'm used to Object Pascal (Delphi) and PHP, but I was getting same error. After searching on Google and reading the MSDN docs about the error LNK2019 (for exactly 2 and a half hours >_>'), I discovered the following issue ON THE PROJECT OPTIONS of the LoginServer project:

Right click LoginServer project, select Options -> Linker -> Input. On the field named "Additional Dependencies" my project has the following lib links:

Code:
ws2_32.lib winmm.lib ggsrvlib25.lib

After looking inside ..\_Network folder, I found 3 similar Libs to ggsrvlib, to be more precise, exactly:

Code:
ggsrvlib.lib, ggsrvlib25.lib and ggsrvlib26_MT.lib

What I've learned about this error is: the symbols defined outside the scope of the CPP file aren't present to linker. So it has 3 possibilities:
#1 - .h file missing on the project (WRONG it was present on project)
#2 - .cpp file containing implementation of definitions are missing on the project (WRONG - it was present on project)
#3 - additional libraries (*.lib) are missing to the linker (Thats here the problem: the file named ggsrvlib25.lib doesn't have the correct definitions for the symbols defined in both .h and .cpp files used in declaration)

SOLUTION:
I've tried to compile with every single ggsrvlibXX.lib inside the ..\_Network folder. So the correct ones is the file named ggsrvlib26_MT.lib.

FOR DUMMIES LIKE ME SOLUTION:
Change the "ws2_32.lib winmm.lib ggsrvlib25.lib" to "ws2_32.lib winmm.lib ggsrvlib26_MT.lib" into the Linker -> Input project options.

This way I successfully compiled LoginServer.

Please if I made some kind of mistake or I'm saying some kind of bullshit, ppl with more experience in C++ and Visual Studio correct me. I'm real interested in learn more about this things to apply them in my Object Pascal world.

Thx for reading.

i ask this question along time ago hhh
i figure it out already along time ago in the same day i post it by myself.
but thanx it will help ppl who have this problem with loginserver
 
well...
i have compile all whitout errors...
the last error i had was an error at the WorldServer about the MAX_MONSTER_LEVEL

i only had defined it like:
#define MAX_MONSTER_LEVEL 140
now i hope that it works full xDD

if anyone have the error and fixed it please tell me how you did it...

LG Anysus
 
After all job done and compiled, I'm getting the following message when try to login into server:

"Authentication Error. Try to patch again"

I'm running "Neuz.exe sunkist" with a NoGameGuard compiled version.

Any hint to point me out to right direction?

Thanks in advance
 
hm...
if i compile the neuz.exe its 6.768kb...
but my old no_GG neuz is 6.337kb
why the new neuz is biger oO?

bad english i knew :'D
 
Back