Compile the source files+Release vc2003/source

Account Serever is not complied >.< thats my c/c++ general include
\lib;..\DX_SDK;..\resource;..\_network;..\_Network\Net2\Include;..\_Network\Misc\Include;.;..\_Network\Mcl\Include;..\_DirectX;..\_Common;..\_database

and this linker input ws2_32.lib winmm.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib VERSION.LIB ..\DX_SDK d3dx9.lib ..\lib $(NOINHERIT)
thats my error

AccountServer fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'd3dx9.lib'
 
Account Serever is not complied >.< thats my c/c++ general include
\lib;..\DX_SDK;..\resource;..\_network;..\_Network\Net2\Include;..\_Network\Misc\Include;.;..\_Network\Mcl\Include;..\_DirectX;..\_Common;..\_database

and this linker input ws2_32.lib winmm.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib VERSION.LIB ..\DX_SDK d3dx9.lib ..\lib $(NOINHERIT)
thats my error

AccountServer fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'd3dx9.lib'

Boost, _Lib and Lib. DirectX SDK folders + SP1
 
Hi @ all,
can sb try to tell me what are these errors (Trying to compile Neuz):

Code:
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(336): error C2039: 'FindFile' : is not a member of 'CResFile'
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(377): error C3861: 'FindFileFromResource': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(390): error C2065: 'm_bResouceInFile' : undeclared identifier
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(391): error C2352: 'CFileIO::Open' : illegal call of non-static member function
        c:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.h(18) : see declaration of 'CFileIO::Open'
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(395): error C2039: 'FindFileFromResource' : is not a member of 'CResFile'
        c:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.h(50) : see declaration of 'CResFile'
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(396): error C2365: 'FindFileFromResource' : redefinition; previous definition was a 'formerly unknown identifier'
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(403): error C2065: 'm_File' : undeclared identifier
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(403): error C2228: left of '.Open' must have class/struct/union type
        type is ''unknown-type''
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(405): error C2228: left of '.Read' must have class/struct/union type
        type is ''unknown-type''
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(405): error C2065: 'm_byEncryptionKey' : undeclared identifier
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(405): error C2070: ''unknown-type'': illegal sizeof operand
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(405): error C3861: 'm_File': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(405): error C3861: 'm_byEncryptionKey': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(406): error C2228: left of '.Read' must have class/struct/union type
        type is ''unknown-type''
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(406): error C2065: 'm_bEncryption' : undeclared identifier
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(406): error C2070: ''unknown-type'': illegal sizeof operand
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(406): error C3861: 'm_File': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(406): error C3861: 'm_bEncryption': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(407): error C2228: left of '.Read' must have class/struct/union type
        type is ''unknown-type''
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(407): error C3861: 'm_File': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(414): error C2228: left of '.Read' must have class/struct/union type
        type is ''unknown-type''
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(414): error C3861: 'm_File': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(418): error C3861: 'Decryption': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(418): error C3861: 'm_byEncryptionKey': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(451): error C3861: 'm_bResouceInFile': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(452): error C2065: 'm_szFileName' : undeclared identifier
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(453): error C2065: 'm_nFileSize' : undeclared identifier
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(454): error C2065: 'm_nFileBeginPosition' : undeclared identifier
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(455): error C2065: 'm_nFileCurrentPosition' : undeclared identifier
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(456): error C2065: 'm_nFileEndPosition' : undeclared identifier
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(457): error C2228: left of '.Seek' must have class/struct/union type
        type is ''unknown-type''
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(457): error C3861: 'm_File': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(457): error C3861: 'm_nFileCurrentPosition': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(464): error C3861: 'm_bResouceInFile': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(468): error C2228: left of '.Close' must have class/struct/union type
        type is ''unknown-type''
C:\FlyffV15\Source\_Common\file.cpp(468): error C3861: 'm_File': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup

My environment is vc++ 2003 with sp1 .net 1.1 sp1 installed on win7 x64
 
Last edited:
Could it be somebody created some bugs in few servers before releasing this :s ?

My Accountserver and DBServer is compiling without errors.
If I run accountserver the server runs normally.
But if i start DBserver there is the "cannot read ini file" error, after i put the DatabaseServer.ini from the Script folder in the Resource folder this error doesn't appears but Database server GUI doesn't appear too und after a while the process exits without reaching more memory than 29KB.

If I use an source modded DBserver, which I got from a friend who had the source before it got released the same happens although the Dbserver reaches it normal memory value (159KB+) and crashes afther reaching this.
But if I use the source modded DB server AND the source modded Accountserver from my friend (DB server from my friend is 3kb smaller than the one i compiled with the released source, accserver from him is as big as the released)Accountserver and DB server works fine.

So could it be there is a bug in the released Accountserver Source?
 
its looking yet so input from include :ws2_32.lib winmm.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib VERSION.LIB ..\DX_SDK d3dx9.lib ..\lib ..\_lib ..\boost $(NOINHERIT)

and c/c++ genaral input ..\BOOST_SDK;..\_DirectX;..\Lib;..\__lib;"..\BOOST_SDK\boost";..\lib;..\DX_SDK;..\resource;..\_network;..\_Network\Net2\Include;..\_Network\Misc\Include;.;..\_Network\Mcl\Include;..\_Common;..\_database
 
How can I fix the damn GuildHouseTender.lua error?
I tried to instal the AllInOne databases from Sedrika, v1 and v3, but the error is still popping up.

Can someone please help me with this?
 
Database is fuxed.

and

After all job done and compiled, I'm getting the following message when try to login into server:

"Authentication Error. Try to patch again"

I'm running "Neuz.exe sunkist" with a NoGameGuard compiled version.

Any hint to point me out to right direction?

Thanks in advance


its not he Database its the Client version former known as "Old Version of Client"

To get rid of the Authentification error just Change the MSG_VER to Sync with the Server and client inside the Neuz. before the Source you fixed this with a reshacker. Now you can Change it in the WinMain.rc under Resoruce Browser
 
Last edited:
i have a problem i try to add other bufflimit i do the bufflimit to 28
the buff effect are working but you cant see the icon up there because the icon is maxed to 14 and i dont know how to fix it if someone can help..
here is the image:
 
Last edited:
Question:
Why does all commands aren't shown on client side? Like "gmitem", "InvenClear" and so much others defined in FuncTextCmd.cpp in World Server?

Some of them are TCM_BOTH or TCM_SERVER. Even with a 'Z' level administrator account the client seems to miss various commands.

Thanks in advance.
 
God, this source is missing so many files. q.q
 
Sounds really weird but when I compiled the neuz I couldn't login at all but another neuz in the same folder could login.

Is there any block for logging in?

Edit: Yes. The errors are fixed. No errors at all. I feel like I am forgetting something. I did change the ports to how they are supposed to.
 
Last edited:
Sounds really weird but when I compiled the neuz I couldn't login at all but another neuz in the same folder could login.

Is there any block for logging in?

Edit: Yes. The errors are fixed. No errors at all. I feel like I am forgetting something. I did change the ports to how they are supposed to.

Reshack your neuz. Port, ip address and MSG_VER.
 
Back